Pissed ⭐️ Loki/Tony (request)

Song: Katy Perry - 365

Imagine: you're Tony's sister and Loki is really testing Tony's patience. He likes you and every time you catch him staring he winks and smiles at you. But what Tony really gets pissed about is that Loki kisses you.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was merely meant as a joke. But it turned into something more.

Loki first wanted to rile Tony up, you were his sister and as a brother, he was your guardian devil, angel would be a misfit for Tony.

He is incredibly protective of you especially when Tony is around.

You would look up and you would catch him staring into your soul. But even when you catch him, he wouldn't look away, no he would smirk at you and wink at you. It always made you blush like crazy and he knows this.

Loki eventually fell for you. Hard. He couldn't get you off of his mind and he needed to let you know how he felt.

'Loki can we talk?' You ask and he nods as he walks with you.

You can already see Tony's blood starting to boil.

'this needs to stop...' you say and Loki frowns.

'what does?' he asks confused.

'you trying to rile my brother up by using me...it has to stop..'

'I'm not using you y/n.... I just...okay at first it was to rile him up, but now...'

you cross your arm with an amused smirk as he has trouble saying what he wants to say. you already know what he wants to tell you, but it's funnier to watch him get flustered.

'I just uh....well you know....you and me...I...'

'Loki...' you interrupt him.

'Hmm?' He turns his head to you and you chuckle.

'What do you want to say to me?, just spit it out...'

'I..I've fallen for you...' he finally admits and you chuckle.

'You want to really get a rise out of my brother?'

'Maybe...what are you suggesting?' Loki smirks as he steps closer.

'You've got to be preheated to run away after what we're about to do...'

'I don't mind, but only if you come with me...'

'I like the sound of that...' you step closer and you hook your arm around his neck while his snakes around your waist.

He places his fingers under chin and he leans in, capturing your lips with his.

'That son of a bitch!' You can hear Tony yell and you lean back.

'You should run...he's onto you...' you chuckle.

'He's a mortal I can handle him...'

'He's a very angry mortal..'

'Oh dear...' Loki says and he gives you a peck on the cheek before walking down the hallway trying to avoid Tony.

'This isn't over!' Loki yells.

'Yes it is!' You hear Tony reply.