Shadow ⭐️ Pietro (request)

Song: Tom Odell - heal.

Imagine: Your powers are linked to your emotions, but somehow it's getting harder and harder to control both, so you lock yourself up in your room.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You are special, neither Hydra nor Shield could Explain how you got your powers.

"Shadow-walking" it's called. You can hop into the shadow realm and travel anywhere you want, you can take other people with you but it's dangerous. You can also take other peoples injuries so they don't have to and the last thing is just plain magic.

You helped other prisoners escape from Hydra with your powers for as long as you could, you also took their injuries when tortured. They eventually found out about your powers. Making you do horrible things with them.

And now?

Now you live in the tower, together with your new family. You trust them and they trust you.

After a while you even got into a relationship with one of them. Pietro.

He has shown you on more than one occasion that you're not a monster, or a danger to others.

But that meant nothing because of what happened yesterday.

-
'Y/n, what's going on?, can I do anything?'

'No just go away...' You snarl while tears run down your cheeks.

'Please...I won't leave you like this..' Pietro gets on his knees and gently touches your back, making you flinch.

'I said go away..'

'I'm not going away...y/n, you mean more to me than anything else so No, I'm not going anywhere...'

Then there's this rage inside of you. You can't control it, just like your powers. It's like you don't have control anymore.

'I said...go away!' You yell as you extend your arm making him fly across the room.

You gasp, feeling like you're gaining control over yourself again.

Pietro groans as he gets up and you slowly stand up, a hand clasped over your mouth in shock.

'Y/n, it's okay, it's okay, I'm fine...I'm fine...' he tries to calm you down.

He tries to rush to you but you run through the door.

'No y/n!, you didn't hurt me!' He yells after you but you slam the door to your room shut and you slide down until you're sitting.
-

'Why am I hurting everyone I love...' you sob as you look at pictures of you and your family. And pictures of you with the rest of the team.

Memories flood back of your old family. Things they've said.

'You break everything you touch...'

'You should be locked up...'

'You're a danger to everyone around you...'

'Y/n?' Pietro interrupts your thought and you stay silent.

'Please...I need to know if you're okay..we haven't seen you come out in a week...'

He sounds desperate, but still you choose to ignore him. It's best if he forgets about you, this way you can't hurt him even more than you've already done.

You walk to the door when it gets quiet again.

'I know you're there...' you can feel him on the other side of the door.

'Please...' his voice is shaky.

'I already lost so much and I can't...I can't lose you too... please just open the door and we can talk for as long as you need me to convince you that you're not dangerous...you're not a murderer...you're y/n, the most amazing girl I have ever met...the girl who stood up against countless enemies, the girl who saved prisoners and took their pain...'

You put your forehead against the doors as you close your eyes.

You want to rip open that door so bad, to hug him and kiss him. But you can't, not after what you did.

You're scared that you'll just hurt another person you care about.

'I know it's not easy...being different I know because I go through the same thing...but please...I want to help...and if that's risky then damnit y/n!, I will take that risk in a heartbeat for you..because I can't take seeing shadows roam around here knowing that it's you...'

'When there's no light around and I see a shadow I know that you're still here...and I can't take it anymore...you deserve everything you need, but you have to be willing to accept that we're trying to help...'

You try so hard to ignore him but you can't, you keep hearing his voice, the emotion in it, he means every word he says and you eventually give up trying to ignore him.

You slowly unlock the door and you open it. Seeing his face. His eyes red and puffy from crying. He looks like a zombie. He hasn't been taking care of himself properly and you can tell. Because you look the exact same.

You stare at each other in silence before you bury yourself in his chest, your shoulder shaking and your arms wrapping around his torso.

He wraps his arms around you and kisses your head.

'It's gonna be okay..I promise...'

'I promise...'