Madness ⭐️ Steve (request)

Song: Maître Gims - Tout Donner.

Imagine; you're dating Steve but you move to Tony's side because you think Tony's right. Meaning that you have to fight Steve in Berlin.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Steve don't make me fight you...please...just drop this and we will go after those soldiers together...like a team!'

'You know I can't do that y/n...they're gonna cage us like rats...'

'There must be a loophole and we will find it...don't make me do it Steve...I can't find the man I love...'

'Then maybe we should break up...you and I clearly aren't on the same page...' he bluntly replies and you frown.

'Then you clearly have no idea what a relationship is all about...'

'Maybe I don't...'

'You're just saying this so I can fight you but I still won't...'

'But you won't let me out of here...sounds like quite the dilemma..'

'Steve....don't...' you warm him as you see him getting ready to fight you.

He takes a few steps forward and so do you. He throws the first punch and you block it. Then you try to kick him downtown but he blocks you too.

He takes your leg and swings you the other way making you land a couple meters away.

'Don't stand in my way y/n..'

'I'm protecting you Steve!'

'You're holding me back...for what I was meant to do...' you crawl up and he punches you in the face.

Blood spills on the ground and your eyes start to water from the pain. You kick him in the side and he lands on the ground. This goes on and on until you're both out of breath and drained in blood.

'Can't you see what you both have caused?' You ask.

'He caused that not me...out of my way...' Steve replies.

'No...' you stand in front of him, regaining yourself.

'You give me no choice y/n...' he steps back and hits his shield against one of the wheels under the container.

It drops down and drags you with it, one leg gets stuck underneath the crushing weight and you let out a scream as you try to get loose. The pain almost overwhelming.

'I'm sorry...' Steve apologises as he walks away.

You continue screaming out of pain until your throat is raw. The team stops fighting when they hear your screams and they all look at you.

They rush to help pulling the container up and finally releasing you. But the sigh is not good. It's horrible.

'You know what you did to y/n, Steve?' Tony says angry.

Steve stays silent as he listens to Tony.

'Her leg had to get cut off because you dropped that container on her...she laid there screaming out of sheer pain and you let her....goddamnit Steve!, you were the love of her life how could you betray and hurt her like that?!'

'She was in the way Tony...'

'And then you just hurt her?!, you could've stopped right then and there...just drop it for her sake, but no you had to drop a fucking container on her!'

'I tried Okay!, I tried to make her go the other way but she wouldn't!, you think I'm proud of this?!'

'It would be fucking horrible if you were...she will never forgive you for this you know that right?, right now I'm doing everything I can to keep her in that hospital bed...she wanted to kill you after what you did and honestly I don't blame her one bit...'

'She would never..'

'Then you clearly don't know her as good as I do...she is angry but the worst part of this is that you hurt her both mentally and physically...she stood by you all those years when everyone doubted you...and you won't even think about the possibility that she might be right this time!'

'Tony I-'

'No...you don't get to talk back this time...you hurt my best friend and your own girlfriend....the one woman in your life who actually loved you for who you are...you know what?, if you come near her again I will personally wipe your ass off of the map you hear me?!'

'Understood...'