Autumn ⭐️ Bucky (request)

Song: Neon Trees - animal.

Imagine; this is Bucky's first autumn and you show him the beauty of it.

Bucky's clothes:

Your clothes:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Y/n...' Tony coos and you already roll your eyes.

'What do you want Tony...' you reply annoyed.

'I need someone to babysit Barnes today since were all on a mission, and since you're not going...'

'Barnes doesn't need a babysitter...he's a grown man..'

'Yeah but still, Steve would like someone to keep an eye on him...'

'Oh really?, Then why isn't Steve here asking me to do it?'

'Okay you got me there, but pleaaaaaaase' he whines.

'Fine, you go and enjoy your little mission...I'll keep an eye on him...but it's gonna cost you though...'

'And here I am thinking you'd do it for free...' he replies and you shrug with a small smirk.

'I was kidding, I think I'm gonna take Buck outside and just enjoy the weather, it's perfect autumn weather today...'

'You spend too much time on Pinterest and tumblr y/n..' Tony comments making you stick up your finger.

'What is this pumpkin spiced latte everyone is talking about?' Bucky asks when you're walking down the streets of New York. 

'Oh it's uh special coffee... only available this time of the year, it's coffee with pumpkin...'

'Sounds...horrible...'

You chuckle, this is his first autumn as a free man. He has never seen things this way and you're enjoying how happy he seems.

'Well do you want to taste mine?' You ask holding the cup in front of him.

'Sure...'

He tilts the cup, swallowing the brown liquid and you can already see the disgust on his face.

'I don't even like pumpkin...' he comments and you turn your face to him.

'Then What makes you think you like this?' You laugh.

'I'm just trying out new things...' he hands the cup back to you.

'I can see that...going for the whole new look...'

'Is...is something wrong with the outfit?' He asks.

'No no! I like it!' You ensure him making him laugh.

'Look I know you didn't want me to come with you today-'

'Excuse me what?, who told you that?' You almost choke on the last sip of your coffee.

'Stark...' you say in unison.

'I don't know why he said that, but it's not true... I like you...tagging along I mean..' you quickly recover.

'Mhm, tagging along...' he doubts and you start to blush.

You end up in the park, Bucky just looks around at the multicoloured trees. You chuckle at him.

He suddenly grabs your hand and spins you around. You bump into him and you gasp. You furrow your brows, you're confused. (I am confusion...okay...sorry)

'Thank you..for today...'

'You're welcome...you deserve it...' you smile.

You can see the mix of happiness and sadness swimming around his eyes. You feel so guilty that you couldn't show this side of the earth to him.

'Can I...can I kiss you?' He asks catching you of guard.

'Y-yes..' you breathe and he locks his lips with yours.

Yeah, this day can't get any better.