Immortal children ⭐️ Bucky

Song: Calum Scott - If our love is wrong

Imagine; your "kind" is after Tony, and Bucky recognises you.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'tonight we feast...'

'One tiny human isn't a feast....a nightclub...now that's a feast..'

'This will taste as sweet as revenge...finally we get to kill of that Stark and the other avengers and we get some cash for it too..'

'I wouldn't work with them if I were you..they're liars..killed a couple of us and now you'll do their dirty work...I'm out...' you rise out of your seat and you walk to the door, only to be held back when you actually want to leave.

'Let me go...or I will make sure the whole world knows you're in pain...'

'And how were you gonna do that huh? You're weak, you haven't had blood in months!, you refuse to feast...'

'Who says I haven't had blood?' You smirk as you cross your arms.

'You hiding something from us y/n?, you have your own personal blood bag?'

'I have my connections, now let me out or I will make you bitches scream...'

'Let her through, let the little girl through...' Kai says and you turn around.

'Excuse me?, little girl?, I am the most powerful up in this bitch... just because they put you in charge doesn't mean I'll listen to you...' you reply and you finally head out.

You immediately take out your phone when you think it's safe and you dial Bucky's number.

'Come on pick up...' you tap your foot impatiently.

'Bucky..' he answers and you let out a sigh of relief.

'They're going to kill Stark...and then the others...'

'Good evening to you too-'

'I don't have time for small talk..save it for later this week...they're going to kill you all...where are you?'

'Flower Hotel, That lane restaurant, Tony takes us there to celebrate something...can't remember what...why?' He asks.

'They're going to come down and do it there...you should leave now...' you state sternly. 

'I can't, I won't be able to convince them...'

'Shit..' you curse as you look around.

'Then I'll come down...'

'How much of the blood I gave you is left?'

'Not much...it will be enough for me to stop them for now...'

'I'll try to give you some-'

'No...no you already gave me enough..'

'Oh how sweet...' Kai walks up behind you.

'Get out of there..don't worry about me...' you hang up the phone and you turn around.

'This is going to be fun...' Kai smirks.

'They call them the "immortal children", they're infected with the blood of ancient vampires, making them just as powerful as the first... Hydra tried to "tame" them, but they failed. Thy sometimes finish the dirty work for some cash......'

'Is she one of them then?, the woman who told you that we should run away?'

'Yes....and I think she needs our help...I heard the one who's in charge...well she used to be in charge...but now this guy named Kai is...he's going to hurt her...'