Wakanda forever ⭐️ Steve (request)

Song: Barns Courtney - Champion

Imagine; you and Steve meet when Bucky goes into cryo. After a couple of years, right for the battle you see each other again and feelings are being expressed.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'He's getting his rest finally...' you stand next to Steve, who you've met a couple days before.

'I wish he didn't have to...I mean is..is that selfish?'

'No Steve, it is perfectly normal to not want him to go under, but I will ensure you...he will come out with a better mind...'

'How come you know so much about this...'

'Walk with me...' you gesture him to follow you and he does.

'How old do you think I am?' You ask.

'It's not very respectful for a man to answer that question ma'am...' he replies.

'But I am asking you...take a guess..'

'I would say 25...'

You chuckle at his response and he seems confused.

'Biologically I am 28...but I exist far longer than that...and I too had a friend who had to go into cryo for her own sake...'

'Y-you do?, how did it go with her?' He asks.

'It went well, she's...well she's been gone for a couple of years now, but she does if she and not because people had to take her out themselves...trust me Steve...it's what's best for him right now...'

You stop walking when you reach the balcony which looks over the whole city of Wakanda.

You place your hands on the iron bar and you sigh as you look over the place you've lived your whole life.

'So how old are you exactly?'

'What happens to that question being rude?' You chuckle.

'Sorry, just curiosity...I guess...'

'I'm turning 100 this year...'

'Congratulations?' He says not sure I it's something to celebrate.

'Thank you...' you smile and you continue to talk the whole evening, the whole week even.

But then he had to go into hiding, together with his old teammates.

And you didn't see him again for two years, until Of course a battle just had to be fought in Wakanda.

But deep inside you were happy you would see him again, so when the jet landed, you were one of the first to greet them.

'Y/n...' Steve hugs you and you hug back.

'Steve...' you reply chuckling.

'So it takes a purple mad man to see me again...' you joke.

'So you've heard...' you two walk inside and you nod.

'Everyone in Wakanda knows...and soon everybody outside of it will too...'

'I'm sorry I haven't reached out to you...I..Ive been busy..'

'I know...and don't worry...I've been busy myself...' you say and he nods.

'Happy 100th birthday by the way...'

'That was two years ago, but you too Captain...' you chuckle.

'Okay am I the only one seeing this?, I can't be the only one seeing this...' Rhodes says.

'See what?' Bucky asks.

'Those two...'

-

'Before we go I have to tell you something...'

'I've been meaning to tell you something too...' you say nervously.

'I like you...' Steve blurts out and your eyes widen.

'I...I..' you stutter.

'Look it's fine if you don't feel the same I just figured that it would be best to tell you in case this is the last fight I have...' he looks hopeful.

Do something y/n!, come on!, he's going to think that you don't like him back!

'I also wante-' you interrupt him by grabbing his suit and pulling him towards you.

You crash your lips onto his and he wraps an arm around your waist. Pulling you closer than you thought was possible.

'I like you too...' you pant as you look up into his eyes.

'We're going to win this Steve...' you whisper and he nods.

'Now I definitely need to win because I'm not letting go off you...'