"The boyfriend" ⭐️ Loki (request)

Song: Young the Giant - Anagram.

Imagine; after New York you have to watch Loki, you slowly start to catch feelings for him, one problem, you have a boyfriend.

The dress at the party:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'I can't... Loki Not now...' you pant as he lets go.

Loki frowns, he just kissed you with all he's got and you don't want him?, just after you kissed him back?

'I'm sorry...but I already have a boyfriend and this is cheating...it doesn't feel right..'

'I thought you loved me back...' He says confused.

'Yes I do but...this isn't fair towards Jonas...Loki I can't do this...' you hurry away leaving him alone in the hallway of the avengers facility. 

'Y/n wait!' He yells after you but you keep on stepping.

Don't turn back, it's not fair to Jonas.

'Hey y/n...how was work?' Jonas asks with a smile as he hops off of the couch to hug you.

'I need to tell you something...' you cut to the chase and his expression goes from happy to worried. 

'What is it?'

'I...god this isn't fair because you're really cute and funny and kind and trusting and you're always worried about me, never jealous you're handsome and..'.

'Y/n, what is it?' He asks with a chuckle, he always finds your rattling adorable.

'Loki and I kissed...' you suck in a breath waiting for him to get angry but instead he just nods at you, a smile still on his face, which confuses you.

'Why are you smiling like that I just told you I cheated on you...' you ask confused.

'Because I knew this was going to happen and it also means that I can finally tell you my secret...'

'Which is?'

'Well I'm kinda into one of your teammates...and I was afraid that you would get mad but this just proves that...we're better off as friends...if we're both into other people then...why stop each other right?'

'Huh.' You huff and you lean against the counter.

'This is not how I thought this was gonna go...' you chuckle.

'What can I say, I get it...I get you...you can't keep secrets from me...I know you too well...' he hugs you and you sigh.

'My teammate will be very lucky....which teammate?' You ask.

'Natasha...' he replies and you hum in approval.

'We should get ready for the party though...' you state and he lets go off you.

'You still wanna go?'

'Yeah...we can go as friends...you get a chance to go after Natasha and I...I am going to apologise for bolting when Loki kissed me...'

'Sorry you two broke up y/n...' Natasha says and you chuckle.

'Don't be...we're still friends...'

'So that means that I have a shot right?'

'Yeah yeah go ahead...' you wave her away and she turns into a giggling teenager.

You chuckle as you sip your drink, looking over the crowd.

'Sitting by yourself?' Loki asks as he sits down next to you.  

'Yeah...' you reply smiling at him.

'Listen I owe you an apology...I left you confused and...I talked to Jonas, he's going after Natasha now, we just didn't work out...'

'I'm sorry to hear that...'

'I told him the truth how I feel about you...'

'And how do you feel about me?' He asks shifting closer.

'Let's say the feeling is mutual...' you rush the sentence and you quickly take a sip.

'I'm sorry I didn't quite hear that...' Loki grins and you roll your eyes.

'I'm sorry Loki...' you speak up.

'I have no idea what for...you honour the other people in your life and I can only admire that...but now that you're done doing that, would you like to dance with me?'

'If you'll still have me after that stunt I pulled...'

'I wouldn't be asking if I didn't want to...' he offers you his hand and you take it.

Across the room Jonas is smiling at you and Loki, you two fit together better than you two ever did. And he doesn't mind one bit, because Natasha is already planning on going home with him tonight.