Nothing changed ⭐️ Tony.

Song; Alan Silvestri - I figured it out.

Imagine; you're Tony's daughter and you come to visit your dad right after he got saved from space.

A/N: Heyy guys, be sure to check out my friends page!, demilh she writes awesome stories!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'You don't have to come back. Ever!'

The sentence has been floating through your mind ever since you decided to finally see your dad again.

You haven't exactly been on speaking terms after the whole Berlin situation. You chose the other side which hurt him.

You didn't do it because you liked Steve better, you did it for the super soldiers that needed to be taken out.

But Tony never saw it that way, you betrayed him in his eyes and he wasn't going to let that down.

That was until he came back on a spaceship. He wasn't doing okay so Pepper called you and now you're standing on the porch of the avengers facility.

Clutching your keys as you bite your lip. Is it a good idea to go in?

You have no time to wonder because Pepper is already opening the door. You go in and hug her tightly.

'I missed you..' she whispers and you nod.

'I missed you too...' you reply and she sniffs as she lets go.

She wipes away some tears and then leads you to the room full of people you know and don't know.

The room goes quiet as you put your hands in the pockets of your leather jacket.

'Y/n...' Tony breathes and you look him in the eyes.

You expected at least some happiness or something but his expression only hardens and you know this was a mistake already.

The people in the room look between the both of you and you can feel the tension setting in the air. 

'We will uh...leave you two to it...' Steve says and you nod.

Once the room is empty you sit down on the table and you can feel yourself getting sadder by the second.

'Why are you here?' He breaks the silence.

'Because you're hurt...because I missed you...because I care...' you answer.

He scoffs and turns your way.

'Now you finally care?, where was that caring side when we were standing in that cave?, right after you and the soldiers hit me until I almost couldn't breathe anymore...'

'I didn't attack you...'

'But you stood there...didn't even try to stop it...'

'I have no super powers!, I have no suit!, how am I supposed to go against two genetically engendered super soldiers?' You get angry at him and stand up.

'I told you to never come back...'

'And you expect me to listen to that?, you're my dad!'

'I was!, you stopped being my daughter when you chose the side of that traitor!'

'So you're just giving up?, giving up on trying?, I'm sorry but I came here to make things right...I at least put effort into this!'

'Yeah but it takes me almost dying in space to even do so...'