Budapest ⭐️ Bucky (request)

Song: Public - Make you mine

Imagine; you're a baker in Budapest, you help Bucky after he becomes a regular costumer.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Y/n!, could you close the shop today?'

'Yes I will!, you go and have fun!' You reply.

'I will!'

Your friend and fellow shopowner walks out of the bakery and you smile as you help the next costumer.

'What can I get for you?' You ask looking at the man in front of you.

He's not so forward, he doesn't speak up he just looks at you. Hoping for you to point him in any sort of direction to look.

'Hey!, I've been waiting forever!'

'If you've waited this long you can't wait a little bit longer, He is a costumer just like you!' You reply a bit irritated.

'I am leaving!' The Young man says and walks out with a group of other people following him.

'I...I chased them away...' the long darkhaired man says and you chuckle softly.

'Doesn't matter, you are a costumer just like everyone else...what can I do for you?'

'I don't know I just....' he throws his hands up in defeat and you smile at him.

'Here, I think you might like these, they're uh, on me...just take them okay?'

He nods and even smiles a little.

Ever since that day, the man kept returning to your store and you talked and talked. Eventually you got to know each other better and now, you're helping him hide from the authorities.

'Here, I brought some cookies for you...the ones I gave you when we first met...'

'Why are you so nice to me?'

'Because I treat people the same way I want to be treated...you need my help and I am more than happy to help you...'

'Everyone I've ever met either tried to hurt me or tried to change me but not you, you just simply give me what I need...'

'Why would I force you to do anything?, only you can decide what's good for you, not me, not them...only you...'

'You're beautiful y/n...'

'Thank you...you're the first person to tell me that in years you know that?'

'How come?'

'Well I'm not like those models, I'm not a size seven and people judge you for that...'

'Then those people are jealous of you...y/n you are literally the most beautiful girl I have ever encountered...if they even suggest otherwise I will punch them for you because they're lying...'

'You're so sweet Bucky, but I know how to hold my own...'

'I know you do....' he smiles.

There's a knock on the door and you both shoot up. Bucky slowly walks to the door and opens it.

It's his best friend Steve.

'We need to go now, they will be barging in here in 5 minutes...'

Bucky glances at you and you smile and nod at him.

'Go, I'll be fine...' you wave your hand and he chuckles.

'I'll come back...promise...' he walks to you and crashes his lips onto yours.

'You know where to find me...' you whisper and he nods.

'Goodbye for now y/n...'

'Bye...James...' you smile. 'Bye Steve, take care of him for me will you?'

'Always...' he nods and the door closes again.

Leaving you in your house, which feels empty, but not too empty.

'He will be back...'