Alley ⭐️ Stucky's daughter AU

Song: Ariana Grande - bad idea.

Imagine; you got into yet another fight in the gym and now the school calls both your dads.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Come on, grab it!' Nick is bullying another kid.

You should just ignore it, you should. But you can't. You've inherited this awful ceases called the Rogers virus.

'Give it back Nick, you're not a baby...'

'Mind your business Rogers...' he snarls and you let out a huff.

'What are you twelve?'

'Are you?'

'On a scale of one to ten yeah..' you sass.

'You know what happens to girls like you?, you end up in a fucking ditch, and god will I be happy once that's you...'

'You got a foul mouth for a lady..' you reply with a smirk and he slowly hands the book back to the kid.

He grabs the book and scurries away as Nicks head slowly turns to you. You're standing armies crossed and lips curled into a smirk.

'You think you're funny?'

'I'm hilarious...'

'You want a fight y/n?, because you're dads are not here to save you this time...and as a girl you're almost guaranteed to lose...'

'I don't need my dads okay, I can take care of myself...but fortunately for you, I won't hit you, that would be animal abuse...'

Ooh's fill that air as a group gathered around you and Nick.

'You gonna let her talk to you like that Nick?'

'She's a little bitch!, you can handle her!'

'Uh, nobody can handle me...' you correct the guy and Nick steps dangerously close to you.

'You wanna fight?, fine, you got yourself a fight,..'

'I don't wanna fight you, so just let me leave...' you turn on your heels and start to walk away.

'Fine, let the lady leave so she can go to her superhero family to hide behind, because she's a coward, a pathetic little doll!'

You stop in your tracks and inhale with closed eyes. Trying to keep the anger down long enough to leave, you can't have another one of your fights.

'Listen here you motherfucker!, I am a doll, either a Barbie or fucking Annabelle and right now I'm a fucking Annabelle!, so unless you have a death wise you shut your trap before I do it for you!' You yell making everyone silent.

'I don't hit girls...'

'To bad I fucking do...' you say punching him in the jaw making him drop on his back.

You get grabbed by both arms as he crawls up.

'Women shouldn't curse...'

'Fuck you..' you spit hand he socks you in the jaw.

You tear up involuntary as you feel liquid dripping from your mouth.

Your heart pounding in your skull from the impact with the ground.

'You wanna fucking go then lets go!' You yell as you launch at him.

You make him stumble back and fall on the stairs. You make a fist and raise it. You grab the hem of his shirt and You bury your fist in his face and he pushes you off of him, making you land on your back.