Videos of the past ⭐️ Peter/Mysterio

Song: Alice Boman - waiting.

Imagine; you died with Tony and when Peter goes to Prague, the things remind him off you.

Your superhero name is Nova.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Peter is sitting in the bar with Quentin, swiping away on his phone. Thousands of pictures that remind him of the good times he had with you.

The countless mornings you'd wake him with a kiss and he would reply with one too. The thousand dollars you spend on Coney Island, on your little dates. The many late nights you'd wait up for him, that you'd take care of him. The many nights you'd join him. You two really were a power couple.

He can still feel the fear he felt and the sight he got when he turned around on the battle field. But he can also feel the relief when you both walked through the portals and saw each other again.

'Y/n!' Peter runs across the field like a madman trying to reach you.

'Peter!' You turn to face him and he bumps into you wrapping his arms around you.

'I thought I lost you...' he breathes and you bury your face in his neck while tears spill from your eyes.

He cups your cheeks and looks into your eyes before kissing your lips after 5 years. 5 years in god knows where without the other.

'Lets end these suckers for good...' you reply and you let go of each other.

He still smiles at those words, you were so determined to get back at them for keeping everyone apart. You were so fierce and with that very powerful, which was expected from you, but what was about to happen next wasn't.

'Y/n!, where are you!' Peter looks around the battlefield and dodged some monsters as he goes.

'I'm right-AAH' you scream as you go down. 

'Y/N!' Peter yells worried and turns around.

'No no no!' Peter repeats as he stumbles to your laying body, Proxima standing above you.

Proxima gets run over by Carol And is instantly killed for what she's done.

You move your hands to the large sceptre she impaled you with and you let out another tormenting scream as you pull it out and drop it next to you.

Peter cradles your head and you look at him. You groan when you feel another wave of pain. Your heartbeat is weak, he can tell.

'Y/n...' he uses his free hand to pull you with him to sit against some rubble.

You're laying between his legs, your back pressed to his chest. Your breathing slowing down. It's getting harder and harder to breath.

He pulls his arms around you and you lay your head against his shoulder, staring in front of you.

'I'm sorry...' you groan.

'For what?' Peter asks as the fight continues behind you two.

'For leaving you right before the fight, I should've stayed with you on the alien ship...'

'I'm glad you didn't...we almost died and I wouldn't want that for you...'

'Ironic isn't it?, you didn't want me to die back then but now it's still happening...' you start to cough.  

'I love you...and I'll never stop...'

'I know baby I know...' you reply moving to look at him, you're using all your strength to move.

'Me too...' you breathe as you lace your fingers with his.

He kisses your head and you smile a little and then he can hear your heartbeat fading in the background.

'No come on....no no...' he hugs your now limp body tighter.

'Peter, you okay?'

'Peter, you okay?' Quentin asks as he sits down next to Peter.

'Yeah yeah, just...I'm just going through some stuff...'

'Lay it on me kid...' Quentin replies and Peter shows him a picture of you and him.

'That's... that's Nova...you were dating Nova?' Quentin asks and Peter nods.

'I can't get over it...she was everything to me...'

'I can understand that..that was the same with my wife Lisa...inseparable...and then...one thing has to go wrong and death follows...'

'She died in my arms...I could hear her heartbeat fade away and I just...'

'It felt like a part of you died didn't it?'

'Yeah...'

'Hey it's gonna be okay kid...it hurts sure...but the pain will go away...it just takes a lot of time...'

'Thanks man...' Peter smiles at him while Beck gives him a sympathetic look.

'You're doing this for her aren't you?, the fighting?'

'Yeah..I feel that with being Spider-Man, I somehow give her a tribute to who she was...by continuing to be the hero...by being an avenger...I salute her ya know?, make her proud...'

'I'm sure she's proud of you kid, a lot of people are...'

'She would've liked you very much, she was always into cool stuff and technology was like her baby...this would've excited her more than it would've scared her...god I just really miss her...'

'Let's call it a night shall we?' Beck suggests and Peter nods, sliding his phone back in pocket.

'Yeah...'

'You're so dead Beck...'