Opposites ⭐️ Tony (request)

Song: bedroom - nothing lasts

Imagine; you and Tony are in love with each other but everyone around you warns you because you're too different.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Y/nnnnnn..' Tony coo's as he sneaks up on you and you laugh.

'What do you want now...' you turn around and he immediately has his arms wrapped around you.

'Just some attention...'he lays his head in the crook of your neck, his stubble tickling.

You laugh as he starts kissing and you want to push him off but he is persistent. So it ends with tears sliding down your face while your stomach starts hurting from all the laughing.

'Tony Stop!' You squeal as he picks you up.

'You and I are gonna do some sexercise..' he says completely serious.

'What's that?' You ask.

'Oh my, Please y/n never stop being so innocent, NEVER...'

'Okay?' You reply with a sweet smile.

You're way too innocent for an adult, and too sweet and kind to everyone else, maybe too sweet and kind. With that you're the complete opposite of Tony, he can be quite blunt and mean and his constant innuendos usually go unnoticed by you. That's how innocent you actually are.

The team hasn't really said anything about this new relationship yet and you think some of them are completely fine with this, as they should be. But you've got a feeling that the silence won't last long.

'All I'm saying you should be careful okay?, I don't want to sit through another one of your pity parties y/n...' Natasha says bluntly and you glare at her.

'This is your best friend you're talking about Nat..don't you think you're a bit too rough on him?'

'I've known Tony for a while and trust me...you two go together like water and oil...'

'Nat...' you warm her.

'You're too innocent for someone like him y/n!, he will get bored...I'm just trying to save you from a broken heart...'

'No, you're not even giving this a chance...where is the support huh?, I support everything you do and yet you don't even support this one thing...'

'That's because I hate seeing you cry over some man who broke your heart again...'

'Well I'm sorry for crying in front of you, if it ever ends bad with Tony I'll make sure you won't see it...'

'That's not what I meant...you're too different from Tony Okay?, you'll see this will end in a huge fight...'

'It will end in a fight, just not with Tony..'

'Hey ladies what are you talking about?' Tony and Steve walk in.

'Nothing...' Natasha replies shady and you let out a fake laugh.

'I'm so done with this...honestly what are you? A toddler?!, why can't you just accept this?!' You get out of your chair and storm out of the room.

Tony tried to grab your arm but you lift it just so he misses. You slam the door behind you leaving two men clueless and one woman shook.

'Y/n?' Tony opens the door to your shared bedroom only to find you asleep.

The pillow you're laying on tear stained. Your mascara running down your face.

He closes the door and makes his way to the bed and sits down.

'Y/n?' He softly asks as he runs his hand over your face, brushing some hair out of your face.

You slowly open your eyes and you smile at Tony. You always do. No matter how you feel, you smile at him.

'What happened back there?' he finally asks.

'Will you get bored of me?, of me being this innocent?' You ask him as your voice cracks.

'What?!, no of course not!, who told you that?' He replies.

'Natasha, she said that because were so different, me being so innocent...it would eventually bore you...'

'Then she's clearly going insane because I would never, in the five years that I've known you, you have never bored me, not even for a second...'

'Do you think this is gonna end bad because we're so different?'

'No, who says it has to end in the first place?, opposites attract...remember?, the same, now that would be boring..' he replies laying down on the bed, still stroking your cheek.

You nod as you let out a soft laugh.

'And besides, you are way less innocent than they think...'

'Well they don't have to know that...'