Goodnight n' go ⭐️ Tony (request)

Song: Ariana Grande - goodnight n' go.

Imagine; you get caught playing the piano and singing by Tony.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Playing piano is your favourite thing to do, you don't have to really think while doing it, and you can entertain not only yourself but also others with it.

Right now you didn't want anyone else to hear it, you just want to play out your feelings.

You almost blew your cover on the mission and Tony got really mad.

The one man you wanted to not get mad at you did get mad.

He stormed off without a word and you went to clean yourself up. You haven't seen him after and it seems like he doesn't want to be found either.

So now you're casually playing your favourite song on the piano, which just so happens to relate to Tony.

Goodnight n' go by Ariana Grande.

You've been playing it for quite some time when Tony hears it. He frowns as he goes to investigate.

He then sees you playing it, your eyes closed. Breathing steady and your head moving back and forth.

He feels awful for the words he said to you, he regrets it more than anything.

Once the song ends he walks up the the piano. You're ready to leave when you see Tony standing next to you.

'Came to scold me some more?' You ask.

Your tone is not angry or sour. It's not harsh, but soft instead, like if you're asking it as a serious question and it breaks his heart.

'No, I came to apologise...I...'

'No it's okay, you were right, I shouldn't have done that, I endangered everyone..'

'It wasn't actually that bad...you did the right thing, I'm just an asshole...but I don't want you to get hurt...because...'

You frown and tilt your head. He fiddled with his fingers and you've never seen him do that before.

'Because I'm in love with you...'

'Y-you are?' You stutter surprised.

'Yeah...' he replies. 'You know what a never mind...just uh...I'm sorry...and uh...I'll see you around...'

You grab his wrist when he wants to walk away. You stand up and step close to him.

'I feel the same way...' you whisper and his eyes meet yours.

'Y-you do?'

'The way I act hasn't made it obvious yet?'

'Well I mean..not really...'

You chuckle and you lean your face in closer until your lips touch.

He pulls you closer by wrapping his arm around your waist.

'What took you so long?' You ask out of breath.

'Honestly, I don't know, I wish I would've done this sooner...'

'Same here...'