Charming pt. 2 ⭐️ Loki/ Bucky

Song: illenium - fortress ft. Joni Fatora

'Did you find anything y/n?' Bucky asks through the com.

'Yeah, seems like some kind of book, it's opened on a spell...'

'What spell?' Loki asks. 

'Putting someone in a coma...only can be broken by a true loves kiss...this can't be real right?'

'It is I'm afraid...those spells exist... y/n whatever you do don't run into the person who wants to use this...'

'I'm afraid she already has...' a male voice whispers in your ear right next to the com and you turn around taking a step back.

You immediately put up your gun and aim at the tall man standing in front of you.

He's dressed in all black, Raven black hair and a horrifying look in his eyes.

'What do you plan on doing with that?'

'Oh the book of spells?, nothing out of the ordinary...just some chaos here and there...just enough to make them suffer...'

'Who is them?'

'The people that failed me, casted me out, people like you...' his tone gets even more dark when he looks you in the eyes.

'Me?, I've never done anything to you...'

'Your kind has...you and I both know it...you gifted think you're better than wizards....'

'I'm sorry what?, we gifted?, I am on my own, listen I'm sorry for what they've done to you...I am...but I have nothing to do with this...'

'Y/n get out of there now!'

'Listen to Loki, y/n get out of there!'

'You're going to suffer just like I did...'

'Y/N!'

He raises his hand and blows a bit of dust in your face making you sleepy. You fall to the ground, the gun gliding down the floor.

'She's stable for now....what happened?' Steve asks worried.

'She encountered a wizard with a heavy magic spell...only breakable by a true loves kiss...'

'So Why didn't Loki kiss her yet?'

'That's just the thing...he did a second ago and nothing is happening...'

'Oh no...' Natasha sighs as she sees Loki walking away angry and hurt.

'I'll go talk to him...' Natasha walks after Loki, leaving just Steve, Wanda, Sam and Bucky in front of the window to your room.

'So what are we going to do now?' Sam asks.

'Loki Wait...' Natasha rushes after him.

'Leave me be Natasha...' he snaps at her.

'You do not get to walk away from her like that...' she grabs his arm making him turn around.

'She clearly doesn't love me...'

'Loki she does!, this isn't her fault...she can't do anything about it...'

'Then why doesn't it just bloody work!'

'I don't know Loki, but I'm not going to stand here and watch you abandon her when she needs you!, she loves you dearly and you're ready to throw it all away because your kiss didn't work?, she is there for you...always yet you run away the second it's gets hard...'

'I can not act happy while another man is her true love...'

'Okay...here goes nothing...' Bucky slowly leans forward and presses his lips to yours.

Your eyes flutter open just as Bucky pulls back.

'Hey there...we thought you left for a second...' Bucky grins and you smile.

'So this means...'

'True love...' Bucky says and it's a bittersweet moment.

'I...I'm sorry James but...'

'I know and I get it...who says it had to be like lovers?, maybe it's like friends?, I mean just like soulmates right?' He smiles and you nod.

'Right...speaking of which...where's Loki?' You ask and Bucky glances at Natasha and she slightly shakes her head.

Bucky's smile fades and his expression goes from happy to a little sad.

'I'm sorry y/n, he tried to kiss you but..when that didn't work he...he shut himself out...we can't track him...he's gone...'

You shake your head as your lip starts to quiver. Tears filling your eyes.

Then you suddenly remember the words the wizard said to you.

'You're going to suffer just like I did...'

He wasn't wrong.