Fisk ⭐️ Miles Morales (request)

Song: Marshmellow - alone.

Imagine; you get taken by Fisk and Miles comes to rescue you.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Miles is in a rush, you've been taken two hours ago and he still has no clue where you could be.

You called him two hours ago with a scared and shaky voice. You told Miles something was wrong and before he could ask what was wrong the line was cut off.

He has now been searching for any sign of you, the only place he hasn't checked yet is your bedroom. And once he walks in he immediately knows who took you.

Wilson Fisk.

Red roses are scattered on the floor, something Fisk seems to use when taking people Miles cares about. Especially the one girl he loves and is crazy about.

Miles stumbles back, his breathing now rapid as he goes from wall to wall. Hands in his hair.

'God please no...please don't tell me he took her..' he repeats on and on.

His phone rings and he takes it out. It's an anonymous caller ID trying to FaceTime him.

He picks up and he sees you struggling in a chair, a piece of duck tape keeping you from talking, you also have some strange cuffs around your wrists.

'Hey there Miles...that's right...I know who you are Spider-man...and now this little lady knows too...'

'No y/n....let her go, it's me you want right?, let her go and I'll come find you and we will settle this...'

'You know where to find me...you come alone and I will let her go..'

He immediately puts his mask on again and jumps out of the window. He needs to locate you before it's too late.

'I see why he likes you...you're pretty...you have quite the mouth on you, special powers just like him...'

You try to cuss at him but it gets muffled by the piece of duck tape on your mouth.

You try to wiggle out of the special handcuffs but it's no success.

'You can try all you want...you won't get out of those...specially designed to keep people like you powerless...'

You try to reach him but he just laughs at you.

'He's going to walk right into a trap, so you can enjoy watching him die...'

You shake your head as you try to get out. You want to let Miles know it's a trap.

Then suddenly a window breaks and Miles swings through it.

You squirm even more, causing a crack to go over the handcuffs, the power shuts off and you get your powers back.

You pull the duck tape off and you immediately make the metal chair go over to Fisk. Hitting him in the chest.

'Impossible!' he yells as he turns around.

'It's a trap Miles go!' You yell.

The soldiers behind Fisk now aim their guns at you and start shooting, making smiles cry out.

You stop the bullets, making them fall right down like their hitting an invisible wall.

The shooting stops and you see that Miles has taken every single soldier out.

'Go y/n!' He orders and you nod. You trust Miles, he can defeat Fisk.

You rush out of the warehouse and you want to go outside when two very large men step in front of the entrance.