Approval ⭐️ Stony AU (request)

Song: Gemini - the turnaround.

Imagine; you're dating Loki and Tony is fine with it unless you either end up pregnant or dead, Steve, on the other hand, is very protective. But Loki still wants both men's approval.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'That was amazing Loki, thank you for that...' you chuckle as you hold his hand.

'Anything for you...' he replies and you smile at him.

'You're so sweet...' you giggle and he wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you against his chest.

'I can also be not so sweet...' he smirks.

'Loki!' You fake gasp and he chuckles as he kisses you and the lips.

'No kissing in the house...'

'Oh we do a lot more than kissing dad...' you smirk as you two walk into the living room.

Loki sits down on the couch and you can see he's uncomfortable.

'I'm serious y/n...'

'So am I, give him a break, he's not hurting me, well not in a bad way...but just give him a break...just like your husband...'

'Yes honey relax a bit...' Tony hums from behind his old fashioned newspaper.

You sit down next to Loki, sitting against the armrest and resting your legs on his.

You see him relax a little bit and you chuckle.

'So what did you two do?' Steve asks.

'We went on a motorcycle ride through New York...'

'That's dangerous...'

'Are you serious dad?, really?' You sigh annoyed as you give him a glare.

'It's Loki's fault too isn't it?, because that's what this is all about, can you just drop the grudge you have against him?!'

'No I can't!, he attacked New York and tried to kill us numerous times and you still don't see the danger you're in...' he snarls and your legs get pushed off of Loki's and he storms out.

'See what you're doing?!, I mean Jesus Christ dad!, he just wants your goddamn approval and he will do anything to get it but you're just too damn blind to see!, he's not dangerous!, he wasn't himself when he attacked New York!, SO JUST SHUT UP!' You yell as you follow Loki.

'Good job honey, now you got both kids to be mad at you....' Tony states as he puts down the newspaper.

'Why are you so okay with this?'

'Because she loves him Steve, she will give him something to cry about when he hurts her...but Loki just wants the best for her...I see that, because I'm not an old grandpa who needs glasses...'

'Oh and I am?'

'Well maybe you are...'
-

'I just want their approval...' Loki chokes up and you grab his hand.

You're sitting on the bed. Opposite from each other.

'Listen to me, you don't need his approval of anything, because I am yours and you are mine... I approve this...and that's all that should matter to you...'

'But you and your fathers are very close, I don't want to come in between so I want their approval..'

'But Loki...' you chuckle softly.

'I love you...y/n...and I want everyone to be as happy as I am about this...'

'They are and yes my dad is overprotective...but that shouldn't matter to you...'

'But it does...' he sighs and you cup his face, wiping his tears away with your thumbs.

'He's right you know...I'm dangerous...I destroyed New York...I tried to kill everyone...'

'I would care less if you destroyed half of the moon... you're changed now and that wasn't you in New York...so please...just ignore my dad...can you do that?, for me?'

'You know I'd do anything for you...'

'Then you have no choice but to do it...'

'Using my own words against me, you're learning...'

'You taught me that..' you chuckle and you kiss him.

He puts his hand in your neck and slowly lets himself fall back, pulling you on top of him.

You chuckle into the kiss and when you pull back he lays you down next to him.

'I love you y/n...' he kisses your head.

When he doesn't get a reply he looks at you and he sees you asleep.

'Y/n?' He asks and you hum.

'I love you..' you reply sleepy as you nuzzle into his neck.

He chuckles as he tightens his arm around you. Not knowing that Steve and Tony are watching you two.

'See?, you should give him some credit look how loving he is towards her...just look, she got him to change, he used to be a...Uh, psychopath, and now?, he's afraid to even move because it will wake her up...look...'

'You're right...he does deserve my approval...'

'Houston we have a break through!' Tony yells making you wake up and look at the door.

'Tony...' Steve groans.