Window ⭐️ Sam Wilson

Song: Kesha - Backstabber.

Imagine; you're at Sams window every night because you want to protect him. One night you get hurt and he takes you in to take care of you.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Every night you're at his window, every night he taps on it and you just wave at him.

He doesn't know it's you. He doesn't know it's the girl who saved him many times before.

And even though sometimes the pain is overwhelming, you're still there every night. Assigned by Fury to keep him secure.

After everything that happens with the winter soldier, you were the only one left to be trusted by Fury.

It took you exactly five years to gain it but that's a small detail considering what had made him lose trust in almost everything.

(The ones who saw Captain Marvel know what's up)

But here you are again, and yet again he taps the window.

You turn to him and you wave your fingers at him.

At that moment you get yanked off of the balcony and into the alley.

Sam opens his balcony door but you yell him to go inside.

You stand up again and start fighting. You punch a couple times, making your knuckles bleed. You dodge his attacks and you eventually end up slamming him against one of the strong glass windows, leaving a blood stain.

Then out of nowhere another man pops up and hits you.

Hit
Hit
Hit
Hit

You get hit after hit and you can't keep up, eventually you sink to the ground out of damage and exhaustion.

The blood spilling from your mouth and various head wounds.

You try to get up but you stay close to the ground no matter how much effort you put into it.

You only hear the man grunt and let out a yell before you black out completely, your body going numb.

-

You groan as you slowly open your eyes, you look around and sit up straight when you don't recognise the environment.

You try to move but you feel a sharp pain in your side. Forcing you down again.

'Don't move, don't move you're safe...' Sam rushes in and helps you lay down again.

'What happened?' You ask, your voice raw.

'Dirty attack, one distracted you and the other threw some nasty punches, knocking you out....i got fury to collect them and took you inside before he got here, I figured you don't want Fury to know..'

'Well you're right...' you groan as you get comfortable.

'You need anything?, water?, or something else?'

'A double whiskey sounds lovely right about now..'

'I don't have whiskey..'

'It was a joke...some water please...' you smile at him and he nods as he gets up again and walks to the kitchen.

'So why did you help me?, I mean Fury's people could've taken care of me..I would have a major assbeating...but still...'

'You protect me...so now it's my turn to repay the favour...'

'Thank you....' you reply and he nods.

'Besides...I really have grown attached to you, I'd hate to see you leave.'

'Is that so...' you cross your arms with an amused smirk playing on your lips.

'Oh shut up...you're there every night, I got used to it now....'

'Oh really, do you give a cup of coffee to everything you get used to or is it just me?'

'Just you...that was kind of my way of asking you to go on a date with me...okay I secretly counted the coffee as a date and-'

'Good....' you interrupt him. 'I did too...I mean I could sense it already...'

'How?'

'To be a spy at Shield, you should be able to observe any detail, anything...it's like mind reading...'

'So is that a yes to another date?'

'Hmmm...' you act like you need to think making him cross his arms.

'Yes...definitely...' you smile.