Serial killer pt. 2 ⭐️ Peter/ avengers

Song: Jessie Reyez- great one.

Everything is nothing without you.

'Miss y/l/n, someone's here to see you...'

'I don't want to see anyone...' you reply staying on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

'Ouch...' Peters voice reaches your ears and you turn your head.

You turn your head back to the ceiling once you see him standing at the door.

Your cell is basically a small box with a glass door. A bed and some blankets. Not very pretty but it's comfortable. And you haven't heard her in your head ever since you got in here.

'Y/n...' he says and yet again you don't reply, you don't even move.

'Why did you do that?'

'Do what?' You reply finally sitting up.

'Why did you confess?'

'Because I did it...'

'She did it...'

'My hands did it, so that makes me the murderer...I committed the crime, got to spend my time now can you just please go...'

'Is it true?'

'Gotta be more specific Parker...' you comment.

'You don't hear her anymore, not since you got placed in this cell...right?'

'Why do you care Peter?'

'Because I care about you, we've been friends since we were little!, were close friends...I...'

'It's better this way, she can't hurt anyone...and neither can I...trust me it's better this way...'

'Not for me...I miss you...I could've helped you...'

'Don't you get it Peter?!' You snap as you launch towards the door.

'You can't help me!' You say, your voice cracking in the middle.

'I can get you out and if she starts we will try to find an antidote and-'

'Stop...' you start crying.

'Please don't do this to me y/n...there's always a cure...give it a chance...'

'Why Peter?, it's not going to take away the fact that I am the cause of so much pain...I took lives...'

Peter stays quiet as he lays his hand on the glass. You can see the tears in his eyes and the ones rolling over his cheeks. You can see the pained expression mixed with it.

It breaks your heart, it truly does. But you can't hurt him. You can't let her hurt him. You want to protect him from her.

'Damnit Peter Stop...' you lay your hand on the glass, only to make a fist.

'Trust me y/n...'

'Last time you said that I choked you...'

'She did, not you...'

'But I Let her take over...' you argue.

'I can get you out of here...you'll go crazy in here..'

'And how do you know that?'

'Remember when we got stuck on an elevator together?, you wanted to eat me after 45 minutes...you started to claw the walls...'

You chuckle sadly at the memory. You're claustrophobic and you're a drama queen. Those things don't really match when you're stuck in an elevator.

'But still, even if there is an antidote to whatever this is...I don't think the public appreciates it when I am walking out and about...'

'We will see about that...maybe I'll be able to convince everyone...'

'I can't ask that of you...'

'you don't have to ask, I'm going to do it anyway...'

'Everything is nothing without you'