Allen's Past

Dhiya's POV

I was following Akshadh as he ran towards Allan's room. I got scared to enter into that room because already Akshadh warned me not to enter in that room and also he told about Allen's reaction towards the strangers.
Did anything bad happened to Allen? I was walking here and there with a bit tension. I prayed God to save Allen. I stood there for ten minutes and I  couldn't stand there without knowing Allen's condition. Slowly, I stepped into Allen's room.

Unexpectedly, Akshadh was coming opposite to me. I was shocked and stood in that place itself. I knew he would scold me now but that is not a  problem for me, Allen should get better that is the only thing running in my mind.

Akshadh came closer to me. He grabbed my hand and walked towards Allen's room. I couldn't guess what is happening around me.

Before the entrance of the room. He stopped and looked at me.

"Dhiya, act as my wife! only to save Allen," he said shocking me

"What?" I asked widely opened eyes

"Do what I say," he said like a master. Really, he is a mad person. What is he thinking in his mind? Acting as his wife!!! For what and why?

We entered into the room.

Allen hold my hand together with her, "Mumma! Where are you these many days? Only dad came to see me,"

I looked at Akshadh with mixed feelings. He looked at me back.

"Allen darling, we both came together for many times here but you was sleeping at that time," Akshadh convinced her.

"Daddy! Don't tell me lie,"

"Promise dear Allen," he replied.

She smiled.

"Mumma, why didn't you talk to me? Are you fighting with me for disobeying your words?"

This sweet little voice did something emotional in me. I looked at Akshadh, He nod 'yes' to reply her

"Yesss, betti," I replied

"Hereafter I will obey your words mumma,"

Akshadh slowly said to me that only I could here, "Allen is adamant to get further treatment ask her to do it,"

"Allen Betti, Good. You should allow to proceed with further treatments so that we three shall be together forever," I said.

"Ok mumma, surely I will respond for it so that we three shall live together. I really miss you mumma and my dearest daddy,"

"That's great my dear child," Akshadh kissed her palms, chin, forehead etc. I could understand his love for her. Immediately, he called Mr.John for arrangements of further treatments.

We both were together with her. The old Dhiya who loves to be alone and no interest in family making died in front of the sweet girl Allen at the moment she called me as mumma. Motherhood was one of the happiest feeling. I felt it from her.

She did many cute tactics that makes Akshadh to laugh. Between, This man can laugh like this! He looks so adorable. His heart is pure and I started liking him for what he is.

Within few minutes, Mr.John and two doctors came there and they took Allen for further treatments to the nearest famous hospital.

While going to hospital, Allen took my right hand and Akshadh's right hand. She kept her little hands in between us and she told, "We three should be together forever, Daddy and Mumma should wait for me and you both shouldn't fight forever, This is my wish," she said and tears rolled down from my eyes. Her words makes me emotionally weak.