Wedding Night

After completing all the wedding rituals, the newly married couples were taken to Janu's home. Only a few of the close relatives stayed with them. Siddharth took a few of their side relative to the airport to return back. Akshadh maa was spending happy time with Janu's family. Akshadh stood incapable while Janu was enjoying every moment.

Janu's niece gave a traditional welcome with the Aarthi plate from the entrance of the mansion to the newly married couple. Akshadh was in the mood to grab the Aarthi plate and threw it away. He was hating everything, totally everything. The pranks and the jokes made by her cousins were irritating him to the core. Janu with a cute smile enjoying the pranks and jokes. Sometimes, she was bowing her head down due to shyness. Often, she peeked at Akshadh through the corner of her eyes. He didn't even mind her.

Akshadh and Janu entered into the home. The couples were seated facing the east direction. Janu's maa gave a cup of milk to Akshadh (The groom should take at least a sip and give to the bride) Akshadh was dying due to the rituals by knowing the hidden meaning, he got the milk and drank it fully without leaving a sip. Janu's cousin started teasing and she smiled at him. Janu's mom got another glass of milk and poured it in the same glass and delivered it to Janu. She had it happily. The milk was tastier than ever she drank it.

"Maa, when will the damn rituals get completed? I need to move to Delhi, " He asked his maa when she came close to him.

"Can't now, my dear son. Two days later, " she said casually

"No way maa. What are you thinking? In the next flight, I will move. If you want you stay here maa, " Akshadh moaned.

She smiled at him, "The next flight by tomorrow morning, "

"Hmm, " he hummed looking at the clock.

"What are you both communicating?" Janu's relatives queried excitedly.

"Complete the rituals soon and leave them in private, " said one of the ladies in the group. Akshadh stared at her.

"Thank you lovely, " Janu thanked her silently.

"The good time will start from 9 p.m till that the couples shouldn't be together, " said Janu's grandma.

"Grandmaaaaa......., " Janu Stammered slowly.

Sometimes later, Janu was enfold by her cousins and Akshadh left the place. He was in the room assigned to him. It was Janu's room and he didn't know that. Due to the exhausting day, he fell weakly in the couch, nearby the entrance of the door.

Akshadh's Pov

I just hate myself. I totally hate me. Why am I still surviving? Dhiya didn't come here, poor soul. It was the dreadful pain of one's life to see their loved one's marriage. I have given that pain to my sweetheart. I am sorry Dhiya. Thinking about her, tears wetted my eyes. I was totally unfit to live. I was scared about my future now, what will I do if all the situations are against me again? Tears touched my cheeks and my shirt collar. Nowadays I felt very weak to handle my tears...

Sometimes later, my heart and brain together gave me the courage and confidence to fight for my life. Definitely, I need a definition for my life.  No matter whatever problem comes, I will try to change the destiny slowly. Let me make my maa know clearly that I have no interest in marrying Januvika. Anyways, I need Dhiya finally and otherwise there is no meaning of my life. I can't. How will the little soul accept? Allen!!! I am sorry baby..I will make everyone understand and marry Dhiya before adapting Allen. God please shower me at least a small blessings.

Sometimes later, I closed my eyelids and dozed off..

********
When I saw Dhiya with Janu's cousin's group. I was longing to talk to her. I wish to tell that I was there for her and as I said I would take her to mine sooner.. Dhiya glanced at me often without a smile and finally stepped towards me. Her face was pale. Her eyes were weak.