Thank you

Hi Friends!!!!

A special episode to thank you all...I don't know whether these words deserves your support but still I will try to add my heartily Thanks to everyone who support me atleast in a single chapter...

Okay!!! Let me clear the doubt that many readers were asking me the same question...."Whether this novel is reality or writer's imagination?"

My Answer:. Actually, this story is not completely my imagination, the concept is real life, I mean Falling in love with one truly and Marrying another due to situations...It is happening 10 out of 1 in every person's life but it is hidden.... (Do you know friends, few readers share these same kind of incident that they have crossed in their life)..Yes! So I have chosen the three leads as Akshadh, Dhiya & Janu... To have these same kind of lives, all the three characters were framed accordingly....I ploted the story like, True love should deserves atleast happy ending in the story...We can't unite true love in real life and atleast in story I should give happy ending but It shouldn't hurt anyone and How??? So I gave life to the fictional character Allen...Allen baby is completely fictional part!!! She is the bridge who connects Akshadh and Dhiya.....I hope you got my point....

**********

Let me begin my Thank you note!

First of all I thank the Almighty🙏🙏 for showering me with some kind of imagination to pen down....

Next comes my Husband ❤❤who encourage me...He helps in selecting me characters names etc ..After deciding the plot usually I will discuss with him and he would suggest his opinion too...

Can't forget my friends circle and few of my family members 💙💚who motivates me to begin the second innings in writing...After my marriage, I stopped my writing completely but my friends motivated me to write...A big thanks to them...

Can't forget My supporters ,💝💞💞who waits for my updates and encourage with your comments and votes..Do you know friends? The comments from the supporters or Readers only make a writer to give best episodes. Many comments from my readers really inspire me....I have no words to thank your amazing comment....

Here, I thought of asking a request to my readers like, don't use (Kill the Janu, Go and die etc) because I don't want my readers to use such words but those readers change my opinion in the next episode itself because they are the first one to comment like show Janu's happy life in next chapter... Seriously, I could understand their love for the story..I could feel, It is just an emotional words from your heart...I could guess how this story reached you...Thank you once again...

Also I can't forget the debate between Dhiya's and Jane's fans...Really thank you....

Finally, I thank all th silent readers who takes up the story views to next level...Thank you🙏

Can't forget you people....Miss you a lot😊😊😊

***********

You all have a happy news from me, I wish to inform you about the next Novel here......I hope you would give me the same support❤❤ "CEO of Love"

Within a day I will update the description of the story and try to post the cast

Within a day I will update the description of the story and try to post the cast...As you can guess the cast of the story from the banner used above....

Send me a supporting comment regarding the next novel.....Eagerly waiting to hear your supporting voice❤❤❤❤

Thank you all...
UdhayAkshara...💞💞