Akshadh's Anger

Dhiya's POV

"Dhiya, Are you here?" I heard the knocking sound of the door. My mom's voice brought me back to the current leaving the all those memories.

"Yes maa, I am here. I am coming now" I wiped away my tears and got up immediately. I looked myself in the mirror. My face looked pale and I sprinkled water in my face. Then, I wiped away the water drops.

"Janu is waiting for you," said mom.

I opened the door and then we moved to the auditorium. I found only our families there. I realized that everyone left after having dinner as I stayed long time in restroom thinking about the memories.

"Dhiya, where did you go leaving me?" grinned Janu.

"I got important call from hospital that i can't ignore Janu regarding the conference work," I said to manage her.

"Then your work is more important than me right?" She asked winking.

"Areyy, started arguing?? Where did you go Dhiya? Did you have food?" Aunty (Janu's Mom) came seeing as arguing.

"I had food, aunty," I said with fake smile. Already the day consumed me and felt stomach full.

"It is time, let us leave here," After fifteen minutes we left the auditorium. Then we reached Janu's home.

Janu took me to her room. I sat in the bed. She removed the chains and bangles. "Dhiya, refresh and come," she pointed out the restroom.

"No problem, I will do it after going home. Do you need any help?" I asked her when she is struggling to take the decorative pins in hair.

"Yup Dhiya," she sat in front of me in the bed. I took the pins in the hair slowly.

"Dhiya, Did you like my pair?" Chuckled Janu. I could see her reflection in the mirror opposite to us.

"Yes Janu," I replied blankly.

"Dhiya, he is my life. I don't know whether he likes me or not but I love him to the core. One day definitely, I will fill his heart fully by my love. I will pour all my love to make him happy," she said happily. I closed my eyes letting the tear drops to fall. I am happy Janu, If you makes him happy throughout his life because he deserves only happiness. I wish to come out of the place as soon as possible because If Janu noticed me in tears then I can't find solution for her questions.

Between my mom came calling me, I wiped away the tears immediately. Janu and I got up from bed seeing mom entering in the room.
"Dhiya, let us go home. You look so tired due to journey," mom said in concern.

"Yes mom, I felt sleepy," I said in exhausted tone.

"Janu, stay with me today," requested her.

"I have to go to hospital tomorrow Janu so it will be difficult for me to go from here. I will come here in weekends if I am free," I excused.

"Ok Dhiya," she nodded understanding me.

Sometimes later we bid bye to Janu, her parents and then to her brother. We reached home at late night. During the journey, I remained so silent. My parents didn't question me thinking I was tired. Only I knew the effect of today's incident affects me more than the sleeping pills I have taken in afternoon.

After reaching home, I rushed to my room and laid in the bed. I hide my face in the pillow and let my tears out.

Akshadh's POV

Everything goes blank in a second, Robert's and Mannvi face flashed infront of me making me to push the ring in her hand. The chores clapping sound takes me to the present. Shit! I didn't expect this moment. After that I was searching for Dhiya, I didn't find her. My fate tied me in this situation I can't neither leave the place nor to search my Dhiya.