The Wedding

After the function, Akshadh and his family members reached the Royal Restaurant. Everyone was drained and was glad to sleep. Akshadh and Siddharth didn't have converse and calmness occupied the room.

A few minutes later, Akshadh maa, came to their room. She was settling in the edge of the bed and Akshadh was sitting in the chair opposite to the bed. Sidharth was resting in the bed.

"Akshadh, what is wrong with you? Why are you behaving in such a way? Your behaviour annoys me to the core and how could Janu feel? Did you think it for a minute, Akshadh? We don't have much time to debate. I am contemplating you from past few days and you are not at all good, " she said her point straightly.

Akshadh's heart was pushing him to tell the truth. He can't even see the pair of Dhiya with Madhan for even few minutes though he knew they were friends. He never ever doubts their friendship but possessiveness wrapped him and how would Dhiya feel when he was with Janu? How much it would pain? He doesn't want to give that pain to her, he tried to use the last chance.

"Maa...Please calm down and listen to me, "

"Okay, tell me, "

"Maa, ......" He fell in the knees of his maa..."Forgive me maaa...."

"What Akshadh? Stand up!!!" She got emotionally broken down seeing her son falling in her feet.

"Maa, Anna didn't want to marry Janu..., "

"What?" Her breathe become uneven.

"Anna, bring water and medicine, "

"Maaaa, , , relax.....Have it, " Akshadh gave it.

After relaxing for about 10 minutes,

She didn't even ask Akshadh's suggestion instead she came to the point, "Akshadh, Janu is your pair and If you can't accept it, kill me and go anywhere. We can't do anything in the last moment, " She is not a kind of lady to use blackmail words to her son but the promise she made to Janu forced her to use such words. Also, she wants her son to be pair with Janu. She can't accept the rejection.

"Akshadh, even your dad rejects to marry me but later you both children knew how much he loved me and you both. Everything will change when time passes. We can't judge anything seeing the beginning itself. If you missed the sunrise then there is a beautiful sunset too, don't miss it. Change your mind. I want to see your good side tomorrow, Good night, "

"Good night, "

############

In Dhiya's home

"Madhan, I can't bear it. I can'tttt. Let me kill myself. I can't. I don't want to live, " Dhiya cried out cupping her face with her palm.

"Dhiya, I knew it was a tough situation for you but you should fight back. It is stupidity to lose your life, " Madhan replied genuinely.

"I never thought that love would pain this much. Really, I can't Madhan. I am getting mad. I can't...Even, my enemies shouldn't undergo this trauma, "

"Hmm. Don't think about anything now try to keep yourself stable...., " Madhan tried a lot to make her feel better

"I wish to be alone and to cry out loud, "

"Okay, Dhiya. I am leaving and not stopping you from your spilling your emotions out but after that come out better. Akshadh would come to you as he said. Believe in his words, "

"He can't do anything now, Madhan. He won't come. I lost all my hopes, "

"Even if not now at least he would come after the marriage definitely after getting things settle down. He would make everyone realise their mistakes and will come to you, " he said hopefully.