Distance may apart us

Akshadh and Dhiya came out and looked at the full moon and stars in the sky. They sat in the steps. Dhiya laid her head over Akshadh's shoulder and their hands intertwined. The gentle breeze tickles their soul and body. Dhiya closed her eyes slowly and happily thinking that she was in safest hands. Akshadh was carefully taking care of her from the insects flying over. His heart paid satisfaction to his soul for marrying her.

The alarm buzzed at the moment the clock touches 4.30 a.m. The buzzing sound makes the love birds came back to the present. Heaviness occupied their heart as they are going to leave each other within a few coming seconds.

Akshadh tried his sensitive block behind his fake small smile and initiated, "Dhiya, Get ready and I will inform Dr.Madhan too, "

"Hmm, " Dhiya hummed and she stood up. Akshadh was turning his head aside and trying hard to deceive normal. Understanding his emotional pain, Dhiya hugged him from aside.

Akshadh showed a fake smile again but he conveyed his sincere words again, "Dhiya, Don't worry. I will come into your life again and sweep you off your feet. I will marry you but now due to the helpless situation, I can't do anything that you know well. You should never lose your hope in our love even the situation goes against us. If we were strong in our love then we would get united definitely also no one can even think to detach us.  Please forgive me for putting you in this situation and wait for me Dhiya even if it took years and will you?" He questioned back, tightening his lips.

She nodded with tears in her eyes. Then, she left the place.

Half an hour later,

Dhiya and Madhan climbed down to the main door.

Akshadh came out from his room. He was in casuals. He looked at Dhiya for few seconds. Dhiya looked back at him longingly. Then, Akshadh averted his gaze and took her bag placed in the table. Three of them came out. Before closing the entrance door, Akshadh looked at the house and he said with a small smile, "Dhiya, now our home has a collection of our memories. Thank you for adding these rememberings, "

Dhiya nodded and examined his face for a few seconds.

Then, Akshadh gets into the car as he was unable to face Dhiya. Dhiya took the passenger seat and Madhan sat back. The travel was smooth. The moonlight followed the car. The climate was chill but the gentle feel of breeze was not recognised by them. Mathan was sitting nonchalantly and he don't know to reassure the broken hearts.

Breaking the silence, Akshadh opened the converse, "Dhiya, Do you need to go?"

"Yep," she said instantly

Dhiya didn't talk afterwards and again silence occupied. Even if she talks something randomly, Akshadh would feel a bit of relaxation. Now, Akshadh was worrying about her a lot as he could understand how challenging effort was Dhiya taking to hide her pain and tears from them.

Within a few minutes, they reached the airport. It was time for the flight. After the formal procedures, Dhiya and Madhan bid bye to Akshadh.

"Dhiya, " Akshadh held her hand.

Dhiya blinked her eyes often to control the falling tears.

"Dhiya, fight for our love and don't sacrifice it, please. It is my kind request. I love you and miss you a lot, my sweetheart, "

"Bye, Akshadh, " slowly, Dhiya removed her hand from his hold and she got the bag from him. She followed Madhan. Akshadh was looking at her with fixed eyes. Dhiya didn't turn back as she can't control her emotions.

Dhiya's POV

I wish to run back and hug Akahadh. I can't leave him. His eyes were filled with lots of love that reflects his heart. I was walking straight without turning back as I have no guts to look at him. I feel broken and completely broken. I cursed myself for making him suffer. I hate myself to the core for not replying to him properly as I feel weak to reply. After a long struggle between the heart and mind, I turned back and looked at him. He was standing in the same place with a small smile in his lips. I can't see him more with this pain and I gestured bye to him. I walked fastly and entered into the flight. The flight was about to take off within a few seconds. My heart pierced into pieces for leaving him. I send silent prayers to God to give enough strength to him.

Within a few seconds, the flight took off to Mumbai.

Akshadh's POV

I was looking at the sky. My Dhiya went. She went leaving me alone.  My life is completely blank now. I feel awkward. I feel alone. "Dhiya, why did you leave me?" I burst. None is there to console me. I was sitting on the bench as I feel emptiness occupied me. I closed my eyes slowly recollecting the memories about her. It gave me some sort of energy and gave me confidence.
The pain in our eyes is the depth of our love and it will reunite us. Yes! She will be back to me. I will take every necessary step to get her to me as soon as possible.

I walked slowly towards my car holding her memories. I started the car and drove towards my home.

Dhiya's POV

Madhan was sitting beside me. I was controlling my tears for so long. I wished to have a companion immediately as I felt very weak. I can't control anymore.

"Madhan, I miss Akshadh. I love him. I love him madly. I can't give him to anyone. Please help me to sort out the situation,"

"Dhiya, Are you okay?" He asked me back caringly.

Tears rolled down to my cheeks,

"Madhan, I failed in this war. I feel guilty too when I think about Janu. I can't sacrifice Akshadh. Also, I can't think of my life without him. I become completely mad. I want him, please give him to me," I moaned.

"I knew," he responded

"At least I came here with some sort of strength and returning back with full of weakness. I can't control myself, Madhan. I persuaded Janu that I would make her life better but I can't do. I can't. I need Akshadh madly. How could I say to Janu, if she asks about his ex? Why did God put me in such big trouble? Is it a sin to love someone madly? Why did I become a situational prisoner finally? My Goodness, my head is breaking. I can't live without him at least please kill me Madhan," I used words out of constraint.

"Dhiya, please stay calm for ten minutes. I could understand your pain. Don't confuse yourself.  Relax for ten minutes, Dhiya. Do it for me," he said and I obeyed the words of my friend though I want to share all my love collections to him.

I laid my head back in the seat. I closed the eyes. I kept myself completely calm after a long struggle. Janu and Akshadh's mom flashed before in one time and Akshadh in an alternate time. Every time I would get into this imagination but every time Janu wins but for the first time Akshadh won. I mean my love won. I never want to sacrifice my love for anybody. I recollected Akshadh's words,

"Dhiya, I married you by placing the ring in your finger and it is up to you to accept this marriage. I wished you to have this ring till we live, Let the angels bless us" he said emotionally.

I got up and looked at the ring. A small smile occupied me that was a big relaxation in this miserable time. I kissed the ring.

She closed her eyes back and again she remembered his words,

"Dhiya, make you very clear that you are my wife and I married you now. You knew about my situation, I can't do anything right now against maa's health  but one day I will make her understand and take you in my arms as my wife to the outside world,"

"Ok Akshadh, I will wait for you then and forever," I whispered to me that only I could hear. With that happiness, I laid my head back and dozed off.

#################################

Hi friends

Thank you so much for all your support🙏🙏🙏🙏

Will Dhiya able to convince Janu?

Will Dhiya change herself again for Janu?

Will Akshadh marry Dhiya as he promised?

Will Akshadh's and Janu's marriage happen?

What will happen next....
Stay tuned...

Thank you
Happy Reading
UdhayaAkshara...