Janu's call

"Akshadh, I gave your number to Janu as she wish to talk to you. She may call you by today," her words prieced his heart and he don't know how to react to this situation, he nodded and went inside. He took a deep breath and turned off his phone.

Janu's POV

After our great day, I was waiting for my beloved Akshadh's call each and everyday. When everytime the phone rang with new number, I picked up the call excitedly thinking as My Akshadh but each time disappointed me. To overcome the disappointment, I look up into ours photo that we took on our great day. I don't know for how much hours in a day, I was deeply looking at it. It brought unknown happiness in me. He looked great and manly handsome in all the photos. Our pair looked as made for each other. Only, Expecting his call is hurting but I convinced myself thinking Akshadh was too busy or he may shy to talk to me first so I decided to talk at first. I was trying to contact my mother in law since two days but her phone was switched off. I was much worried like something happened and tried her number again and again but went in vain. I was too confused and even sleep didn't drift me.

The next day morning, I contacted her again and she picked the call immediately. After hearing her voice, a sudden peace occupied me and I assured myself that everyone was safe. I enquired about her, Akshadh and Siddhu. She enquired about my family and me. I realised her happiness while talking to me and I wish this bond would be together glued forever. While talking to her I felt like talking to my mother.

I wished to talk to Akshadh but I don't know how to ask her. Will she mistake me? I gulped in between the conversation.

"Janu, Are you okay? Feel free to talk to me," she said gently.

"Maaa.....that....," I blabbered.

"Oh! I understood...Do you want to talk to Akshadh?" She asked in a flow makes my jaw wide open.

"Jannu....," she called me sweetly.

"Yes maa," I said biting my lips in shy.

"OK no problem. He is all yours and you can talk to him at anytime Janu. Now, Akshadh is in home only, you can call him," I was happy hearing those words from her and my sweet mother in law gave his mobile number.

I jumped out of joy and I had several trials like how to talk to him and what to talk though I had thousands of feelings to share. I summarized and had practiced with few words because I remained speechless if I sense his presence so to avoid that I have pre-planned.

After the successful trials, I called with shivering hands but his phone was switched off. Immediately, My moodswings and pushed me to dissapointed. Few minutes later, again I called and the same. Then I called my mother in law.

**********************
Akshadh's home

Akshadh turned off his phone to avoid Janu's call. He remained blank completely starring at the ceiling. He never thought that he would be in this situation but fate was playing well in his life. He can't forget Dhiya and can't give up his love but thinking of his maa, he was in the situation to quit Dhiya and his love. He don't like to spoil Janu's life so he tried to avoid her by turning off his mobile. He came to a conclusion to inform his love for Dhiya to Janu as he wants Janu to know about him before creating unwanted feelings.

In between, Janu called her mother in law. She reported that she couldn't connect call to Akshadh. Her voice was bit worried. Understanding her feelings, Akshadh's maa consoled her and gave her the hope back.

"Akshadh, come here," heard his mom's voice.

He got up and twisted his eyes with palm. He went nearer to his maa and she was speaking happily to someone in phone. Within few minutes, she handed the phone to him and whispered, "Janu is in line, talk to her,"