Promise

Janu's POV

How could he think about Divorcing me? It was weakening me a lot but I didn't disclose anything to Akshadh contemplating it. What will I do if he made his words true after our marriage? My God, I can't visualize about it. I should do something regarding it so that my mind will be in peace. I can't inform this to my parents as they were worried and what will I do if they stop the marriage? I was thinking aimlessly. Will he try to stop the marriage? Nope God! I can't. Why can't I say this matter to Akshadh's maa and receive her support? His maa is his weakness and why can't I use it for my sake. Let me go with it and I hope it will relieve the burden in my heart. It may be a wrong time to inform her but definitely, she will help me to sort out. I knew that I was executing a lot of mistakes from the beginning of this marriage proposal. I was not at all this type. I became disgusting and selfish even. Sometimes, even I despise me but my change is because of Akshadh, sometimes I love that too. He would definitely recognize my sweetness and my love after the marriage.

Immediately, I grabbed my phone and called Akshadh's maa..She picked up the call at once like knowingly waited for my call.
"Maa, " I called her gently..

"Januuu, " I noticed a battle in her voice.

"Maa, Are you alright?"

"Yes, I am fine, " she responded.

I cleared my cracked throat, "Maa, will you make a promise?"

"Promise??" She inquired back.

Thinking for a while, I proceeded, "Maaa...Yes, promise. Maa, I think Akshadh was not interested in this marriage. Please don't stop this marriage. My heart is telling something unpleasant about this marriage so I need your support maa. Please, help me. I will handle the rest after the marriage. I will make him fall for me by my love. Now, our marriage should happen without any issues, " I said whimpering in between.

Akshadh's Maa POV

I was disgusted to hear her words. I can't believe her even but still my heart was worrying about her and Akshadh. I knew Janu love Akshadh a lot. Even, Akshadh didn't do anything against this marriage. While thinking about it,My head started spinning.

Janu was crying continuously "Janu, I think you have mistaken him by his silence. He has no thought like that. There is nothing to worry about. Don't confuse yourself. He will be ok after the marriage, " I tried to pacify her.

"Maaa, promise me, please. You won't stop this marriage right? I can't live without him, " she moaned.

"Promise, I never do those silly things..I knew how a woman would feel the man whom she loves madly? I never ever do such a sin. We parents decided and you started developing feelings for him. I would never destroy it. You are my daughter in law. Don't doubt it ever. He is yours, " I said the words from my heart. I can't bear her emotional feelings.

Hopefully, she was relieved. "Maa, Thank you. Love you a lot, "

"Love you a lot. Take care. Bye, "

"Take care too, bye, " She disconnected the call.

I kept my phone aside and had a glass full of water. Then, I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Akshadh went outside and Siddharth was in home, watching a horror movie.

I took the wheat flour and make it as dough to prepare Chapathi. After that, I prepared Paneer butter masala.

Janu's emotions echoed in my ear. Her promise regarding the wedding, Being a brave girl, why did she worry about this extend about this marriage? Is there anything wrong in our side, I mean my beloved son. His nature is silent type and he was not interested in marriage by considering Allen's life and I hope he is okay now. He changed a lot now and he was not like before. Someone has started painting his heart and it is clearly visible in his eyes and of course that someone is Janu but he was not showing it out. After marriage, everything becomes normal.