Janu's feelings

Janu's POV

That day, I entered into the room with a lot of excitement to meet Akshadh. I thought he would at least stare at me in hostility mode but he didn't. He laid in the couch without even looking at me. I feel a throb in my heart and I understand his suffering too. I knew sorry is not enough to wipe out his pain but still, I want to express,

"I am sorry Akshadh, I knew I was unfair but couldn't help me. I am sorry" I muttered slowly and I am not sure that Akshadh would hear me who is laying facing the other side.

I couldn't sleep for a long time and that midnight, I got up and looked at him. His face is not visible as much as he was facing the other direction. I feel a gentle cool so I picked up a blanket from my wardrobe and wrapped him slowly without disturbing him.

At the next moment, he pulls it away and threw it on the floor. I laid down as I don't know anything. He was tired already and I don't want to argue with him.

I didn't protest for anything in my life as I did for Akshadh. I knew I was not right to get him in my life. He said many times before the marriage that he has an affair with someone but I brushed away his feelings in the fear of losing him. Finally, I got him to mine and I knew he was enduring the deepest pain. I would give him time for everything until he showers his love for me. I will wait for him. I am one of the reasons for his pain but definitely, I will be medicine for him to come out better.

The next day morning,

I opened my eyes slowly hardly as I slept after a long time. I didn't find Akshadh in the couch and I was searching for him with half-opened eyes. He was found nowhere and I got shocked what would parents think if Akshadh was with them? I got up spontaneously and peeped outside to find him. Finally, my eyes fall on him who was sitting on the left side of the room facing the beautiful morning outside. I found him something writing in the notebook. I signed in relaxation thinking he didn't spoil our relationship.

Then, I took long steps towards my bed and looked at it for a while. Tears filled in my eyes, then I clenched the flowers and collapsed it making in the way as a family believe that we slept together. Then, I ran towards the restroom and took a head bath. Then, I wore salwar and went out to meet Akshadh.

Akshadh was still there with a pen and Diary. I stood back of him adjusting my cracked throat. Sensing my presence he got up immediately and moved straightly entering Siddharth's present room. I turned to go straightly seeing my family and Akshadh's maa. They gazed at me with happiness filling all over their face.

"Jaanu Betti, Have this tea. Where is Akshu?" Her mom placed the tea in her hand.

"He will come now," she said and turned aside to call him but both Akshadh and Siddharth came there to pick up their dresses in the next room.

Understanding the situation, Janu turned towards her mom "Maa let me move and pack my dresses. Only one hour more for flight and I was already late," In the gap, Both the brothers crossed the family and entered into the room.

"My God! This girl is speedy....She can't miss Akshu bro and that's why she is escaping from you ladies," kidding her.

"Uff, we miss you, baby," her family said one by one.

"Why are you all worrying? She is coming to my family. I will look after her like my own daughter and there is nothing to worry," Akshadh's maa said confidently.

Jaanu smiled and about to turn...

"Janu is very lucky to be your part of the family. We are very happy about it," Janu's parents replied with full satisfaction.