What happened to Allen?

The next day morning

Akshadh's POV

The alarm buzzed and I stretched my hand searching my phone. I picked up and dismissed the alarm. I rubbed my half opened eyes and I got up from bed.  I washed my face and completed my schedule. Then, I came out and slightly opened the door of my room.  Dhiya and Allen were sleeping peacefully.

"Daddy! Are you standing there?" Allen embarrassed seeing me.

God! I signalled Allen to keep quiet as I am going to take bath.

"No! no come in"

Dhiya switched ON the remaining lights. She sat at the end of the bed tucking the hair behind the ear.

"Akshadh, Why are you standing there? Come in," Dhiya said gently.

"Don't mistake me Dhiya, I came here to see Allen,"

"It is okay. I understood," she replied

"Daddy," Allen held my hand and dragging me towards bed.

"Sit in the bed, daddy. I feel sleepy and let us sleep together,"

"No way Allen, I got up from bed,"

"Please daddy,"

"It is time to wake up. Dhiya, you please sleep with Allen," I turned to go out.

"Daddy please, I wish to sleep together with you both," I looked at Dhiya. It is a kind of feeling that I can't express in words.

"Allen, I will do anything for you but now it is time for me as I have an important meeting now," I lied.

"No daddy,"

"Akshadh, It is her wish so be with her and I will go out," said Dhiya and she stood up. Allen stopped Dhiya by holding her hands and unexpectedly Dhiya lost her grip and she was about to fall. I gave my hand and Dhiya pulled my hand. I lost my balance and we both fell in bed. She is in the bed and I fell facing her. My hand encircled  Dhiya's waist. Her hand tightened my hand.

Our eyes met. My heart started pounding faster. She looked at me like she was looking me for the first time. She held me tightly.  I planted a soft kiss in her forehead. Dhiya looked at me shockingly. I bend my head down and felt sorry for kissing her without knowing her opinion. I am an Idiot. Why did I do so?

"Daddy and mumma, You both fell down, " Allen was laughing seeing us.

I got up from the bed.

"Dhiya, I am sorry. At the moment you lost the grip, I thought you would fell down forgetting the bed," I said slowly and she got up from bed.

She didn't reply anything.

I looked at her. I shouldn't have do this to her. I behaved like a common man who abuse woman when he gets her alone. I can't even forgive myself and how Dhiya could forgive me? I cursed myself for my behaviour and I don't want to argue with her to make it right.

I knew Allen won't allow me unless she sleep. Allen laid in my lap playing with Dhiya. Dhiya looked at me often. She didn't even show a small smile. I felt ashamed of my behavior. Few minutes later, Allen slept in my lap. Dhiya took her and made her sleep peacefully in bed.

I came out at once and Dhiya followed me. I started preparing breakfast and Dhiya sat on the chair looking at me.

"How is your finger now," I asked her in concern