Marriage Date?

Akshadh was disturbed by his phone sound. He searched the phone climbing his hands through the pant pocket. He came out from his world slowly and pick up the phone.

"Anna, why are you late? Did you complete the works? Maa is waiting for you," Siddhu said from the other side.

Opening his closed eyes hardly, Akshadh replied,"Siddhu...sorryyy for not infroming...you all for beingg late...I didn't complete my works yet....it takess time," he managed his best not to blabber in between.

"OK Anna. I will inform maa," They ended the call.

Sometimes later he stood up after several trials of trying hardly. His feet started stumbling and head was spinning violently. The drink started showing it effect. He couldn't even walk properly to took the water in the nearby table. The waiter who passed that way noticing Akshadh, he cluchted his arm tightly from one side and makes him to sit in another chair. Akshadh splashed water in his face and he felt little bit relaxed.

"Sir, you are inspiration to many and I felt sorry to see you here. Did you need any help to go home?" The waiter asked in concern noticing Akshadh's condition.

Akshadh smiled and thanked him joining his hands.

Hours passed by, the effect of that drink drops slowly. Akshadh came to full conscious. He felt ashamed for his blunt attitude. He took the bike key from his pocket and drove the bike slowly thinking about Dhiya's humanity and Janu's selfish attitude. Few minutes later he reached home. His maa and Siddhu waited for him in the threshold of the mansion without sleeping. Looking at them Akshadh didn't utter a word, he went upstairs and took head bath. Now, he was completely recovered from the smell now. He wore comfortable night tracks with matching T-shirt.

Akshadh came down, His maa and Siddhu looked at him nonchalantly. He tried to pretend like nothing happened and occupied himself in the dinning chair.

"Maa, My stomach is growling due to hunger," said Akshadh without looking at them.

"Akshadh, what is the time now?" His maa scoffed.

He looked at the ticking clock and found 5.15 a.m. He patted himself inwardly.

"Maa and Siddhu, I am sorry. Did you both have food?"

"When did we have alone leaving you?" His maa grumbled.

"Maa, I am sorry," Thinking there is no food, Akshadh stood up from the chair. His maa and Siddhu took the Food trays from the kitchen. The food smell brought yummy feel to Akshadh. Both the brothers and maa had their delicious food.

The next day morning, after U.S conference and two weeks holidays Akshadh got ready to hospital. He was fresh today without making his mind to think about anything that affects him. Whenever any negative thoughts occupied him he replaced it with positive thoughts. He tried his best to be positive.

Akshadh reached the hospital and he started his work as usual.

That day evening, After completing the work Akshadh returned home.

He found a Fortuner car infront of his home. He parked his car in the driveway. He couldn't guess who had come and he stepped faster inside the home.

He was shocked to see Janu's family along with the priest. Janu's gaze lingers his face. He averted his gaze ignoringly.

Akshadh's POV

"Son in law came," Janu's mother said with a gentle smile. Then everyone turned to see me. I felt a kind of awkwardness. I showed a small smile and went inside my room. I didn't utter a word to them because I was irritated to see these people.