Priceless moment 2

"If I drop you down then by next slope you would pull me again and made me fall so to escape from that I was carrying you my sweet baby," He said kidding her making them to smile.

"Oo Really? Enough Akshadh, leave me I will walk carefully," Dhiya Pleaded.

"Nope Darling, Do you know how wonderful is this moment to carry you in my arms? After this marriage trap, I never expected that I would meet you again and carry you to my favorite place. Do you know, how much I long before to take you here? Atleast God valid few of my prayers, anyways Thank God for this beautiful blessing," He said enthusiastically with exhaling deep breath.

Tears occupied Dhiya's eyes as she was emotionally connected to Akshadh and his words. She dreamt to be happy with Akshadh for life long but it ends as dream. She buried her face in Akshadh chest, his manly smell takes her to heavenly feel. Her buried face in his chest makes a great warmth feel in him.

"Dhiya, we reached our destination," he said gently looking at her who was excitedly glancing him. She tilt her head towards right to see. It was a beautiful Farmhouse situated lonely with lots of beauty covering the house surrounding. The greenish pond nearer to the house gives the chill feel and the lotus in the pond adds additional beauty.

Akshadh dropped her down and Dhiya looked at him confusingly.

"Dhiya, It is our farmhouse and I am happy to take you here. I longed to share all my memories that I had here and to add our memories too," he said emotionally. Dhiya held his hand understanding his feelings. Akshadh shifts his mood suddenly and showed his heart warming signature smile. She smiled at him back.

Akshadh took the house key and he unlocked the gate. Both entered inside.

"Akshadh, this place was very beautiful. Whether am I fit to come here Akshadh?" She asked him painfully as his wedding was nearing and he was going to get married to Janu. Dhiya find uncomfortable as she has lot of hidden love for him. She was scared that what if she showed his love to him?

"Dhiya, please forget everything and enter only as my love or else we shall go from here Dhiya. Don't trouble me Dhiya, I want to cherish our beautiful moments here for life long. You are my wife and I married you when I came to know that you too love me," said him and she cupped her palm with his. Both heads towards the entrance door. Akshadh unlocked the door and he lifts up Dhiya happily.

"Leave me Akshadh, How many times you want to carry me?" She asked with a smile in her rosy lips.

"Life long," he said and drop her down.

Dhiya gave a good glance at looking the hall. In the hall, there was a big size Family photo pinned in the wall. In the corner of the left side of the room, the old model T.V was there and next to that Radio sets. Beautiful plastic flowers were plastered in the wall to add additional beauty. At the right end of the hall, there is a bed room covered by curtains. Lots of photos were pinned in the wall. There is a kitchen next to the hall. The kitchen is organised properly. There is no spider web or dust as Akshadh used to visit often after the marriage talk. After his work, he would spend the rest of the time here. Then, lately he would go home to take care of his maa.

Dhiya came to the hall and looked at the family photo. Akshadh was standing next to his father. His father held his hand in his maa's shoulder and his brother was standing at the end. Akshadh was looking very young and he smiled heartfully. It was a perfect click.

Akshadh came up with glass of lime juice and he stood glancing Dhiya who had a deep glance at the photo. Akshadh didn't disturb her. Few seconds later, Dhiya tilt her head and she looked at Akshadh holding a glass of lime juice.