Marriage plan

Janu's POV

Flashback continues

I came to know about Single man helping hands organization through my friend Suhana. Her family's requirements were satisfied by this organization. Her father, mother and grandfather got infections and they were admitted in the medical section of the organization. My friend called me and informed me about the organization and she gave me the address.

I was very curious to visit the organization and to meet the person who was running the organization. I reached the organization and met my friend. Now, my friend was confident and it is clearly visible in her eyes. I was happy about it.

I looked at the organization and it was not large in size as I thought but the number of people staying there was more. It was clean and tidy. There were separate rooms for orphan kids, old age people,  for men and women.
I wondered about the person who was running this organization heartfully. Now, I stabbed in my heart to meet the person who was human in Godly form.

My friend took me to the medical section where her family was getting treatment. Only one person was allowed to enter inside. My friend signalled me to go in and before entering, my friend gave me the cloves to wear. I entered inside and found that around 25 people were getting treatment in that big room. I found Suhana's parents and they identified me.

A few minutes later, the doctor came and observed the patients. Then, he prescribed certain medicines. Similarly, he continued for everyone admitted there. Then, he came to observe Suhana's parents and I looked at him badly. I guess he was one running the organization. His face is very much familiar to me. I was thinking 'who is he?' by twisting my fingers. He talks to Suhana's parents well and then he turned towards me and said, "Don't worry, your parents are getting normal. Here is the medical receipt," He had written something and give it to me. I nodded looking at him. He was flawlessly beautiful both mentally and physically.

A few minutes later, I went out to meet my friend who was standing out. I gave the medical receipt to her and took money from my bag for getting the medicine.

She smiled at me back and get the medical receipt alone. Then, we get medicines from the pharmacy there and everything is free of cost. I was wondering again how could a person help others selflessly?

"Suhana, who is running the organization? Is that doctor who is observing the patients?" I asked doubtfully.

"Yes, Janu. He is Akshadh Jai. He has a good heart and because of him only we were alive today. He gave new life to thousands of people around," she said sentimentally.

"Akshadh Jai? I heard this name already and I have seen him before"

"Yes Janu, he came to our college once as chief guest. You were absent on that day," she said making me remember about him. I have heard about him a lot before. Now, years passed I couldn't identify him at first.

A few minutes later, I reached home. My heart and mind were fully occupied by his thoughts. I can't sit idle without thinking about him.

I went every day to see him. I never missed a chance. He was very busy and I admired his services and humanity for people. Day by day he came closer to me.

Two weeks later,

The flood-affected areas came to normal life. People started busy in their activities and works.

I got a call from my friend Suhana that she took her parents and grandfather to home.

Again, I visited the organization to meet Akshadh. I was waiting for him but found nowhere. That day, new doctors examined the patients. I came to know that he went to Delhi.