Priceless Moments

Knowing Janu was the reason behind Dhiya's tears, Akshadh entered his cabin without thinking for a second. Dhiya and Madhan looked at Akshadh shockingly due to his unexpected entry. She pretented to be normal hiding her teary eyes. She looked down and talked casually to Madhan. Akshadh occupied the chair besides Madhan. Dhiya was standing next to Madhan facing Akshadh. Akshadh looked at Dhiya calmly. He didn't take off his eyes from her. Her face looked so pale.
Akshadh shift his look aside giving space to her weirdness so that Dhiya could make her comfortable thinking Akshadh didn't noticed her. In the gap, Dhiya wiped away the tears and now she is in the position to face Akshadh.

Wantedly Akshadh didn't looked at her. Madhan and Dhiya had a glance often.
Breaking the silence, Madhan initiated the talk, "Akshadh, did you get permission?"

"Yup," He replied averting his gaze from Dhiya to Madhan.

"Good," He said we with a small smile.

"Okay Madhan, you continue your work and send the quotation soon. I have wasted your time," she said in concern looking at the watch.

"Okay, Dhiya," He nodded positively. Akshadh was looking at them calmly. Within few seconds, Madhan concentrated in his work. Dhiya looked at Akshadh as he was already looking at her make her blush with a small smile blooming in her lips.

"Come with me Dhiya," he said and took the car key. He bid bye to Madhan. Dhiya stood confusingly looking at Madhan to continue further. Madhan gestured calmly to carry on.

Dhiya took her mobile from her bag. From the morning incident, Dhiya was very clear that she couldn't take a word about Janu to him. She don't want to make the situation worse. She made a decision clearly and followed Akshadh.

Akshadh entered inside the car and was waiting for Dhiya. She was coming at a distance, he couldn't take off his eyes. She took long steps and reached him. He signalled her to enter in and she took the passenger seat beside him. Smile occupied Akshadh and he started the car.

The car travel was smooth. Akshadh often looked at Dhiya but Dhiya was uncomfortably looking outside.

Then, Akshadh switched his pen drive and a beautiful melody song was played that started melting the hearts of them.

Breaking the silence, Dhiya asked Akshadh, "Where are you taking me?"She sounds low but She was eager to know the destination.

"I have kidnapped you, baby, You don't know that, so poor," he said kidding her.

Dhiya looked at him and unknown smile occupied her but she didn't show it to him.

"Why no reply? It mean, You are okay with my kidnapping?" He asked shifting his eyes at her.

She didn't reply again.

"Dhiya, please be back. Don't punish me with your silence," He sighed.

"What did you expect from me Akshadh?" She asked seriously mixed with worrying tone.

"Dhiya, Please be you. Please understand, none can change our love and of course, I knew your purpose of visit Dhiya," He said straightly.

Dhiya looked shockingly, "What?"

"Yes, Dhiya I knew. Do you know, how much I felt happier while knowing your visit? I thought you missed me like I missed you so you came here to see me but I understood everything once you talked to me. I didn't expect this from you Dhiya," he said worriedly.

Dhiya felt sad but she can't do anything. Though she loved him, she can't show him instead she is thinking only about Janu and his maa. She don't want to make her life horrible.