Meeting

A week passed by slowly, Akshadh didn't get any information regarding Dhiya. There were no clues found. Now, there came a doubt that whether she left the U.S?

On that day, Akshadh reached as quickly as possible after getting the phone call from the orphanage sister.

"Sister, where is Allen?" His breath was uneven as he walked fastly from the car parking site to the orphanage.

The sister smiled and pointed her hands towards Allen, "Sir, she was there in the garden area, "

"Okay, " He took very long steps. Why did Allen inform the sister to call me? Did Allen meet Dhiya again? I was praying to God literally that my heart has no strength to collect disappointments. Dhiya! Please be there....Each step makes my heart pounding faster.

I can't believe my eyes. This shouldn't my dream. I could figure out Allen with my Dhiya. What a moment!! I regained my power back..I smiled.. I ran!!! Sweat beads occupied me. Dhiya didn't notice me and I stood next to her, almost my heart skipped the beat..

"Daddy!" Allen jumped in excitement. Dhiya turned back to look at me. She showed mixed feelings of surprise, shock, a small smile and tears altogether.

She lost six kgs within these months. She looked dull with black marks under the eye. Her face lost all the glow. Her skin tone got reduced. She wore a low rate of cotton salwar. Dhiya which we knew already was completely changed. What happened to her? Is it the effect of love failure? It is harder for a person to identify her easily. Akshadh identified her from the distance and he ran with the same love.

He lifted Allen in his hands and looked into her eyes and break the silence, "Dhiyaaaa, " he couldn't talk further as Allen was with him.

Her longing eyes meet his eyes and tears welled up.

"Mumma, Don't you hear daddy is calling you?" Allen filled the gap. After a long time, I am meeting you both together. I am happy a lot. He kissed his cheeks and meanwhile she wrapped Dhiya's neck. Dhiya lost the balance and fell in Akshadh arms. That was totally unexpected. Again, both of their eyes meet and those longing eyes didn't have the power to hide the love.

Getting back to normal, "Allen baby, I am leaving, " she said hardly controlling all her emotions. She turned aside without hearing her reply.

"No mumma, stay with us for sometime, " Allen pleaded and she moved down from Akshadh arms. He lifted her down and immediately after Allen hugged Dhiya with respect to her height. Dhiya couldn't move an inch. She can't too. Tears in her eyes, she lifted up Allen and turned back towards Akshadh. He looked at her pitifully as he knew her situation right now and how Dhiya would response for it. It is not new for him and this time he promised himself that he never might miss her.

Akshadh sat on the chair. Dhiya and Allen sat opposite to him.

"Dhiya, we are going to take Allen to India. Everything is settled now and officially we would get our Allen back on Wednesday, " Allen smiled hearing that and she was enjoying the moment with daddy and mumma.

There came Madhan with a bundle of flowers in his hands and Allen ran seeing him. Dhiya was about to stand and Akshadh held her hand, made her sit.

"Dhiya, it is really hard for me to see you like this. don't worry Dhiya, I came as I said it on that day, "

"It is not the right way, Akshadh. Please leave, " she replied painfully.

"Dhiya, it is enough of sacrificing. There is no need of sacrificing by burying our love and killing us. It is clearly visible in your eyes, "

"Sacrificing my love for whom? For my cousin Janu, I couldn't fight for my love as it was in her hands. We both loved you and at least let her live. How is she? Are you taking care of her well?" Dhiya asked in concern about Janu.