Januvika (Janu)

"Ok daddy! When will you take me to home? I wished to stay with you both," said Allen. I looked at Dhiya and Dhiya looked at me without replying.

"Tomorrow, we will take you to home, Allen," said Dhiya.

"Ok mumma, I am very happy,"

Ok! "Have this food, Allen. Let me feed you,"

Few minutes later, Dhiya feed food to Allen. She ate everything. Then, she gave the prescribed tablets to her. Allen was adamant to have it.

"Allen baby, You are so sweet right?" I asked her.

"Yes daddy!"

"Then, have the tablets so that you will get discharged from the hospital and as you wished we shall be together,"

"Ok daddy!" She had the tablet. Within few minutes, she slept peacefully.

It was about 8.00 p.m. Let me drop Dhiya to her flat.

"Ok Dhiya! Let us go,"

"Will Allen be alone here?" She asked caringly.

"No Dhiya! A special Nurse was there to look up Allen. Don't worry about her,"

"Ok Akshadh," then she kissed Allen.

Within few minutes, We went to the restaurant and had the dinner. Then,I dropped Dhiya in her flat and bid bye to her.

Then I drove towards hospital. If I tell Dhiya that I would stay in hospital then she would never accept to go to her flat. She looked very tired. Let her sleep peacefully there.

I reached the hospital and spend the whole night with Allen. Allen slept peacefully. Though, it is new place to me, sleep hugged my eyelids and I slept.

"Daddy! Daddy," I heard Allen's voice and I rubbed my eyes. I get up from the bed immediately.

"Allen!" I caressed her hair.

"Did you sleep here with me Daddy? I was not aware about it. Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Yes my dear...I left you thinking, Let my daughter sleep peacefully," I touched her soft chin.

She got up and hugged me as I was sitting in the bed facing her
"I love you daddy, Did mumma went to home?"

"Yes,baby"

"Then, who will comb my hair? She has no responsibility." Said Allen makes me to laugh.

"Not like that betti, Mumma looked very tired so I compelled her and take her to home,"

"Yes! I knew daddy. I just said for fun," she said and laughed. I was seeing her smiling face after long time.

"Let me refresh, daddy. Help me to get down from bed," she said sweetly.

I took her and leave her in rest room. After few minutes, she came back. I took her up and placed her in my lap. Then, I comb her hair (bony tail hairstyle, only I knew this kind of hairstyle) She looked her in mirror and smiled. Meanwhile, the waiter brought breakfast for Allen and I feed her. She ate and in between she feed me with her tiny fingers. Tear drops rolled from my eyes.

"Why are you crying, daddy!"

"Iam not crying my betti, It is my happy tears. You are my second mom. Don't ever try to leave me because you are my world!" I said genuinely, seriously and painfully.

"No daddy! I will never ever leave you," She hugged my head.

Meanwhile the doctors came to examine her and I came out to pick up Dhiya.