Love or Life?

"Because, I love you Akshadh," confessed Dhiya.

Akshadh stepped closer to her. Tears occupied their eyes. He looked at her without a blink. Dhiya blinked her eyes often to avoid the tears flowing heavily. The wind breeze and the rain drizzled touching the earth.

Their eyes met often. Dhiya raised her voice slowly with tear filled eyes, "Akshadh, come with me and let us try to bring your mom conscious. Now, she is more important to us," said Dhiya.

"Nope Dhiya, I can't face my maa. I killed her by my words. I am scared to see her in this situation. I couldn't see her not responding with closed eyes " he said miserably.

"Akshadh, I understood but gather the strength in you. You should face your maa. You should talk to her. Fortunately she would get conscious. too then it will help to overcome the surgery easily," she pleaded.

Siddhu came seeing his brother from distance. Akshadh stepped forward. Dhiya stood aside calling him to see his maa.

"Anna, How is maa now? Did you see her? Did the doctor came?" He inquired holding Akshadh's hand.

Akshadh told the doctors suggestions to Siddhu.

Thinking, "Anna, we shall try to bring maa conscious," without denying Akshadh followed Siddhu and Dhiya.

Siddhu called Akshadh to convey her likes, wishes to maa but Akshadh denied to enter in. He cupped his face by a palm and signalled them to enter. Understanding Akshadh's pain, Siddhu and Dhiya entered the room. 

Unable to control his emotions, Siddhu cried out.

Dhiya went nearer to him, "Please, don't make her situation worse with your tears. I knew it is hard but answer me for a single question. Did your maa likes to see you crying"

"Nope! She don't like,"

"Then, please stop it because it will degrade her health. Tell her something postively, her likes etc," said Dhiya. Siddhu nodded and moved closer to his maa. He wiped away his tears.

"Maa, I am your Siddhu. Can you hear me?"

"Get up maa how long you would sleep? Get up maa, let us have our food together and later we shall go to our family temple," he said wiping the tears that cornered his eyes. He didn't find any response and so continued,

"Maa, their is a surprise for you. I got Job in multinational company as you wished and I am going to be like Akshadh anna," he said sobbing in between.

Siddhu looked at Dhiya who stood opposite to him signalling to continue..

"Maa, get up maaa," he sobbed again. He placed his head above his maa's palm.

Siddhu didn't get up for few minutes. He laid sobbing and was staring at the nearby clock.

He got up immediately, "Maa, a happy news for you. Akshadh anna was ready to get married to Janu, " said him. Dhiya was witnessing everything was flooded with tears in her eyes.

Maa showed a small response. She loosened her fingers. Tears from right corner of eyes reached the right ear. She gulped in between.

Siddhu was happily looking at Dhiya. She signalled to continue with a small smile hidding her tears.

"Mam, It would be better if maa hear it from anna. I will convince him and bring him hear," said Siddhu.

"Ok Siddhu. You be with maa and I will bring Akshadh now," said Dhiya and left there.

"Akshadh," Dhiya shooked Akshadh who was sitting outside glaring the rain outside.

Akshadh looked at her, "Akshadh, it is in your hands to save your maa. After several trials maa responded only by hearing your name," she said with smile and tears in between

"What?" He asked confusedly.

Dhiya told everything she witnessed before a moment back.

"So, what do you want me to do?" Akshadh asked raising his voice.

"Akshadh, please control yourself. Tell her that you are ready to marry Janu. Give hope to her because she can't tolerate her son going out of her words. She trusted you completely and that is why this thing happened. Keep a full stop here," she said controlling her emotions.

"Are you out of mind? I can't give fake hope to my maa,"

Siddhu came to take Akshadh to his maa as he was waiting there for more than five minutes. Hearing his words,

"Why fake hope? Make it as reality anna. Anna sorry to say this and interfere in your personal. Anna whatever your situation may be and now it the time to save our maa. Can't you give her life back if her life is in your hands? What is stopping you anna? You knew well maa's selection will be the best but her only mistake is she didn't inform you before trusting that you would stand in her words. Give her life back anna and don't kill her please," siddhu sat in front of him holding Akshadh's hands and he is nearly begging to save his maa.

Akshadh looked at him shockingly. He release the hold of his brother and walked few steps and held the nearby pillar. Being understandable brothers there occurs no issues between them before and now this moment everything get collapsed. Thinking for a while, "Okay, Siddhu. You go in and I will come now," he said and Siddhu left the place.

Akshadh punched the pillar hardly. "See Dhiya! my worst fate. If I have to save my maa then I have to lose you right? You confessed the love and I didn't even get the time to feel it, my God," he ran his fingers through his head and continued, "My brother and you might have think that I have no care for my maa but do you both know how much it is piercing my heart?"

"Don't worry Akshadh," She said sobbing in between.

"Don't try to console me now. Now, I will show green signal to my marriage but I will convince my mom later that I was in love with you and not Janu?"

"I am happy if it happens but Maa will not accept Akshadh. Also, what if I do if Janu offend herself knowing our love. She was in madly in love with you Akshadh," Dhiya said shocking Akshadh.

"Enough Dhiya, stop it," said Akshadh and entered into the room. He went closer to his maa.

Siddhu exclaimed, "Maa, anna came to see you maa..Open your eyes maa please.,"

"Maa, I am sorry," Akshadh said holding her hands together. He gathered all his strength.

"Maa, Are you still in anger with me? Can't you forgive your poor son?" He said with uncontrollable tears.

"Maa, I am ready to get married maa. Please maa get up. Maaa...Please forgive me maa and I assure you that I won't behave like what I behaved today.. If I do anything wrong please make me understand ma and don't punish yourself ma..It is hurting and hurting. Get up maa. I will marryyy ,"

Maa started responding to Akshadh's words as his marriage hurted her inner self.. The machine shows good response. She tried hard to open the tear filled eyes.

"Doctor!! Dhiya ran out to call the doctor,"

"Akshuuu....Siddhuuuh," she held their hands sobbing...

"Will you marry Janu as you told? I am happy Akshuu. Thank you Akshu,"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hi friends

How is the episode?
What will happen next?
What will Akdhadh do in this critical situation? Whom will he choose his mom or Dhiya?

Tell me your suggestions friends..I thank everyone those who support my story...

Please do comments and votes if you like my story...

Happy reading
UdhayAkshara