Dhiya's POV

The most Expected Dhiya's Pov!!!! Enjoy Reading!!!

***"""**"

"We shall leave, Madhan?" said Dhiya immediately after reaching the flat.

"Dhiya, already you are very weak. You should take care of your health. It is not necessary to leave now," he said looking into her eyes.

"Madhan, Akshadh came to the U.S. It is not good to stay here......," She lengthened as Madhan knew everything. She shared it to Madhan during their travel from orphanage to flat. Akshadh's maa came to know about their love ~ Akshadh's divorce plan~ Allen's adoption ..

"How long you will run for Janu? At one point you need to stop and now almost everything was okay. Again, If you wish, we shall move to wherever you want because your health is more important to me" he said immediately after seeing her pale face.

As per their plan, They were getting ready to move India by next day. At that time, Madhan got a call from Akshadh and he informed about Allen's adoption. Later, Madhan informed this to Dhiya. Happy tears fell from her eyes. She controlled everything and they reached the airport.

After getting into the flight, Dhiya laid her head back to the seat. Travelling again to India, started flashing the memories one by one. She closed her eyes and those past days where she missed Akshadh badly occupied her fully and the memories took her to the past...

Flashback. ..

Dhiya's POV

On that day, In between the Sangeet function of Akshadh and Janu, I came to the home with Madhan as I couldn't stand there for long. I have no enough guts to face my loved one's Sangeet function with another. I never knew till that moment that my love would kill me in alive. I did sacrifice my love for Janu and till that I didn't know that love would make me go mad. Many times after the function, I understand the mistake that happened in my side that I didn't fight for my love apart from the situations and relationships.

That day night, I was crying uncontrollably before Madhan for so long. Madhan is trying very hard to console me . My parents came after attending the sangeet function. They were in a happy mood and seeing us together, after an hour, they started the marriage talk. It was very shocking to me and Madhan.

I came to know that my parents had the secret wish to marry me to Madhan. They asked me straightly before Madhan. Both Madhan and I looked shockingly at each other. I got furious and for the first time, I shout my parents for the stupid wish. They tried to convince me but I can't accept it. Later, I came to know that the people who attended the sangeet function spread this rumour too..

Already, I was broken and these words irritated me to the core. I apologised Madhan for my parent's wish and he took easier than me. I used this chance to escape from my house because the talk about Janu, Akshadh, rituals, wedding etc will finally kill me. I can't hear this. I am not a saint and I conveyed this to Madhan. Understanding the situation, Madhan supported me.

I wrote a letter to my parent's reference that I need to be alone for two months to pursue my studies. Then, we came out at early morning and reached Bangalore where Madhan is currently working. I didn't attend Akshadh's marriage that relaxed me at first but when time passed by, I was thinking madly that what will Akshadh do now like, Akshadh in wedding attire~wedding Mahal ~ Rituals ~ Did Akshadh tie the knots? My God! I was unable to breathe even.

Madhan drops me in his apartment and he went to the hospital. I was thinking the same again and again. I didn't take a sip of water that day. I was sitting like a mad person. Tears almost got dry. That day evening passed by overthinking and crying. Madhan came from the hospital, he compelled me to have food. I took it hardly and end it in vomiting. I had boiled water at the end of the day. The whole night I didn't sleep. I was trying many ways to sleep but I couldn't. I was rolling here and there in the bed but I couldn't. I wish to shout and behave like a mad person that everyone should hate me for missing my love. The time slowly moves and touched at 6 a.m.