Heavenly Marriage

Unedited

At late night, Akshadh, Dhiya and Madhan reached home. Dhiya was surprised by the lights and decorations in the house

How is it possible?

Who decorated? Etc etc Random thoughts occupied her.

Akshadh lifted her up and wished her, "Happy Birthday my Dhiya," She knit her brows together confusingly due to the unexpected surprise. She looked at him with fixed eyes. Madhan looked shockingly due to the unexpected lifting of Dhiya.

"Thank you Akshadh. It was a great surprise. How do you know about my birthday?" She was in the arms of Akshadh.

"Suspense?" He said winking his eyes.

"Tell me Akshu,"

"It's time to cut cake, come inside baby," He drop her down carefully and entered inside. He pulled the knot filled with color papers to make them fall over Dhiya. He maintained the timing correctly. Colour papers fell over her hairs and face enriched the beauty of the function. Then, Akshadh and Madhan together pushed the big gigantic cake and kept it in the centre.

"Oh my God, Did you both go on crazy?"  She chuckled seeing the gigantic cake.

Both laughed.

"Ok, let us discuss later. You cut it baby," requested Akshadh and Dhiya cut it without delay. The room was filled with harmonious joy and happiness.

Dhiya cut a small piece of cake and feeds Akshadh & Madhan. They both shared the cake back to Dhiya lovingly.

After few minutes later, Dhiya and Madhan settled down in the chair. Akshadh was talking to his P.A in phone. Then, he took long steps to reach Dhiya. Dhiya was showing mixed feelings of Happiness plus confusion that was clearly visible in her eyes.

Akshadh plop down in the couch.

"Akshadh, now tell me...How do you know about my birthday? When do you decorated?" She asked excitedly with a smile playing in her lips.

Akshadh replied with a smile, "Dhiya, I knew through FB. I planned to visit Mumbai to meet you on your birthday but you came here for my surprise. The one who decorated our home was sitting next to you," he said pointing Madhan. Dhiya looked at them with a smile.

"Oh, Madhan!" She embrassed. Madhan nodded in response.

"Thank you Dr.Madhan for the timely help," Akshadh thanked him. Both Akshadh and Madhan together planned in phone to decor the home in the absence of Dhiya ( She went to restroom) Madhan did his best. To make it as a surprise, Akshadh took Dhiya to the park.

"Okay, what will you do with this gigantic cake? Can't you buy a small one Akshadh?" She asked him raising her big eye balls.

Meanwhile, few youngsters came there. They took the cake from there thanking Akshadh and went from there.

"Now, cake matter solved," Akshadh chuckled. Dhiya looked at Akshadh surprisingly. She couldn't have able to guess Akshadh's next step.

"How?" Dhiya sat puzzled.

"Dhiya, usually for ordering birthday cake I used to order big cakes to give orphanage. I share all my happy moments with the orphanage kids. Today, unfortunately I can't take you due to the next day early morning flight. Its okay,"

Madhan Yawned in between "Okay, you guys continue, let me have a sound sleep,"

"Ok, You can use that room," Akshadh pointed out.

Before leaving, Madhan informed, "Dhiya, we have flight at 5.am so don't forget" he said winking.

"Hmm" hummed Dhiya and continued, "Good night Maddy," (Nickname of Madhan)