My love Vs my fate

Flashback

Dhiya's POV

I occupied the last seat of the auditorium. Looking at Akshadh and his family members I was dying out of my love. I didn't see any emotions in Akshadh's face. He was welcomed by everyone presented there. Then, he was greeted by Janu's parents. He greeted them back. What does it mean? I closed my eyes for few minutes as I couldn't bare anything happening around me. I was confused by the present, Did Akshadh is playing double game? Did he cheats me and now Janu? Did he is aware of the function before itself? If not how could he greet Janu's parents at once.

Why did you do this to me Akshadh? Why did you play in our lives? If you are playboy type, definitely I would stop the engagement function.

Next thinking about Janu, If Janu came to know about my love for Akshadh what will happen? Will she ever forgive me? How would she digest if she knows that her husband is in love with me after getting marriage to him? Is it sin to hide my feelings? God, why did you put me in such situation? I need both Akshadh and Janu, whom did I choose to be. I can't hide my feelings anymore and cheat Janu. I should confess my feelings to both, I prayed silently to God to give me a chance.

At that time, Janu invited me to the stage. Though I didn't look at Akshadh face to face, I noticed he looked at me shockingly. He never imagined that I was Janu's cousin. As everyone tells that "Love is Blind" I don't know whether this love makes me blind but I should find whether Akshadh real type or play boy type? I should open up my feelings to Janu as soon as possible.

After the recognization function, we shifted to a private room, where Janu and I were there. I should use this situation. I should confess my feelings to Janu, I can't cheat my Janu. I gathered all my strength.

"Ja ...Janu," I called her slowly. Janu was looking at her reflections in the mirror.

She turned aside to look at me.

"Janu, I need to talk something important to you," I said in a flow looking straight to her face.

Her phone disturbs. She attended the call.

"Dhiya, only half an hour more for the engagement function. Add little makeup to my face. Mom asked us to come soon," giggled Janu

God! How could I disturb her peace of mind? Anyways She should know whatever happened between me and Akshadh in U.S

"Dhiya! Are you here?" She waved her hand that brought me back to present.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Tell me, you said that you want to tell something important," asked her as giving space to my feelings.

"Ja....Janu....Aksha... Akshadh," I stammered

"Stop it Dhiya. I know what are you going to ask me?"

"Dhiya, I am sorry to hide this from you. I got my Akshadh because of you. You helped me without even I conveyed my feelings to you. Do you remember I came to Delhi two years back?"

'My Akshadh' her words showed she was started to live with him in her dreams. I was confused to the core. Did Akshadh knows her before itself? Did he hide about Janu to me?

"I helped you!!! How? " I asked confusedly.

"Yes Dhiya, you helped me. I came to Delhi in search of Akshadh. I love Akshadh since two years. When, I was unable to find him in Delhi, I became depressed but your words motivated me. Your companionship gave me the strength. I didn't lose my hope and started developing my feelings for him before itself"

I remembered that I console Janu when she was in depression. She told me that she came to Delhi to sign a project and to start partnership with her friend whose mobile number was missed before years so she came Delhi to search her friend by the old address. For about a week she tried a lot to find in all directions but went in vain.Did she mean the missed friend as Akshadh? Did Akshadh is the reason for her depression?