Janu's Emotions

Janu's POV

I was very happy and delighted to be with Akshadh. It was our first distance Journey after our wedding. Every situation in life comes to make us realise about our strength, weakness, love, hopes etc but this phase of my life especially this journey gives me a hope that I am sure here we would get the turning point. I will try my best to make my love win. Now, We are facing the opposite path but while returning, I wished us to be together.

After going to the airport only I came to know that we are moving to the U.S. I can't forget this travel happy moments. Akshadh was seated next to me. Even our fingers didn't touch but butterflies started crawling in me. He took care of me and that gets added to my happiness. After a few hours of travel, we reached the U.S. From the airport itself, someone picked us. He introduced himself as Mr.John. I think he was Akshadh's close friend from their converse. He dropped us in front of the flat. It was not a big apartment. It resembles my home. Mr.John left. Akshadh and I entered into the flat. There I found Akshadh's photo in the wall. I had a question about the flat that Is it belongs to him? But I didn't ask seeing his face. His face changed and he entered inside a room and closed the door. I was sitting blankly in the couch for ten minutes and after that I started to observe the other three-rooms. There were no clues of dust or spider web. I think, Akshadh was allowing someone to clean.

I took my phone and informed about the presence in the U.S both to my parents and Akshadh's maa. Akshadh was still in the room. I looked outside from the flat. There was an apartment nearby and I could see only busy people. Then, I entered in and found Akshadh.

"Akshadh, Are you okay? " I asked him caringly after observing his face for a few seconds.

He sighed, "It's ok. You can use that room," he pointed an empty room filled with a bed, a dressing table, wardrobe and a big stand to keep the things. I was not satisfied with his reply so I questioned him, "Why I need to stay there? I will stay in your room only." I said strictly.

"Don't argue, I have no words to proceed the argument and finally you won't agree," he said frustratingly.

"Akshadh, we are married and why I need to stay in separate rooms?" I asked him seriously because his words give me annoyance.

"Yup but in very soon I am going to divorce you. I think you knew already but still, I am making my point very clear that as per the divorce norms we should stay together and we are !! that's it. I am not ready to hear any of your replies," said him.

"Ohh...I knew ... But ...I think you are scared of staying with me thinking that I might change you," I said and I knew this sounds funny to him.

He smiled..... "Ok!! Let it be...All the grocery items, fruits, veggies, nuts etc will be available here soon. Eat healthily and stay strong," he said and left the place without even hearing her reply.

As he said, all the cooking necessary items were received and I started preparing food for dinner.

"I am going out. Lock the door and be careful," he said holding his car keys..

"Where are you going at this time? In this new place?" I asked the normal questions that every wife care for her husband.

Pausing....."This is not a new place for me...Prepare and have the food. I will come here a bit lately and you sleep. I have an alternate key," he said and went.

What is he thinking in his mind? Really bothering me to the core. If aunt is there, he can be controlled a bit but he never heeded to me..Let me think and have to make a check for this.