Is it love?

"Stop saying compliments Akshadh, I have something in my mind and hope you will understand my feelings. Shall I tell you what is in mind if you don't mistake me?"

"Ok Dhiya!"

She paused for a while, "Why can't we adapt Allen as our child legally?" Said Dhiya shocking me.

I never ever thought Dhiya would say these words to me. I was shocked and at the same time I was happy too. I could understand her love for Allen but I can't spoil Dhiya's life. As she told, In countries like U.S it is not a matter of adapting a child even without marrying but in countries like India, People would judge the character of the person if they adapt the child without marrying, it will affect Dhiya's life. She should be happy by marrying someone and have childrens.

"Akshadh, What are you thinking? Did I said anything wrong?"

"Did you think about our Indian culture, Dhiya? Did you think about your life? People may misjudge your character etc etc...Don't worry Dhiya, I will take care of Allen. I am happy that you ask me,"

She didn't reply instead she showed a fake smile.

It was night 8.30 p.m. We had night dinner there.

"Let me drop you Dhiya,"

She nodded and I dropped her in her flat. She bid bye to me and she left immediately. I couldn't understand her. Sometimes she would talk well and sometimes she would be silent. Then, I turned the car and drove towards my flat.

Dhiya's POV

After hearing the worst painful incidents I felt pity for Akshadh. I can understood the reason behind his rudeness, his services etc. Really he is good being with perfect character. In my service, I knew many patients and their family, their tears, their past etc but none of it affected me like Akshadh tears. Why did my heart feels heavy when I found tears in Akshadh eyes? Why did I ask Akshadh to adapt Allen? Why did I feel the distance when Akshadh refused to adapt Allen together with me? Did I started liking him more and more? Why did my heart always think about him even if I have many things to concentrate? Did I fall for him? I stopped at the last question asked by myself...Did I fall for him? Is it love? When I said about adapting Allen, Akshadh refused that means he had no feelings for me. Will my heart gets break if I love him? Will he love me back?

Though I found reasons to be away from him but my heart stick feelings towards him. I longed to see him now. I miss him so badly. When did I develop my feelings for him? Love has a magic to develop feelings;

The random feelings took me to somewhere immersed me in confused thoughts. I came to the present state by hearing the knocking sound of the door, I rushed to the hall and opened the door thinking the waiter brought the dinner. I was shocked to see Akshadh standing there. I can't believe my eyes, I rubbed my eyes and looked again. Yes! He is Akshadh.

"Don't you have manners to welcome the guest, Dhiya?" He asked kidding me. After understanding him, I didn't see any rudeness. He looked so lovely in the casual dress.

"Welcome Ji," I chuckled.

"Are you staying alone here?" He asked with a bit of care.

"Yes Akshadh, This flat is owned by......" I stopped because I knew Akshadh don't like publicity

"Owned by your daddy, right?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"I knew Dhiya. Between, you missed your certificates, files, important copies, your mobile phone in the car itself. You might have worried about searching it that's why I brought it this late night. Sorry for disturbing you. Meet you tomorrow. Good Night Dhiya,"