Love Proposal

Dhiya's POV

I got down from the car and looked at Akshadh. He looked at me and showed a hard smile. I looked at him blankly and stepped towards my flat. I unlocked the door and entered into the room. I kept my things aside and laid in the sofa. Morning incident flashed before me, his balance, his kiss. Oh my God! What a kiss! My first kiss! It is more beautiful than I expect. He kissed me with pure love and I didn't see the lust anywhere. I heard from my friends and colleagues about first kiss speciality but I never believed that until I experienced.

After his unexpected kiss, I knew Akshadh felt sorry for it and I couldn't take it as normal and talk to him casually. I felt pretty shy to face him afterwards. On the other hand, I was very happy that our plan get almost success and I am sure Allen would get recover as soon as possible. I thanked God for helping us. I knew Akshadh was worried about Allen for leaving her in the Orphanage but there is no other option. We would stay here for one more day and also we can't adapt Allen as case is going on. Let her mingle with the childrens in orphanage so that she would overcome Xenophobia as well as loneliness of leaving us.

I could understand his hidden feelings. His eyes sparked love on me and conveyed thousands of powerful meaning today but I tried my level best to avoid his eyes. Being a gentleman, Akshadh's behaviour confirmed his love for me. Day by day my love for him is increasing and he is the man born for me.

These seven days in my life is the most precious time. I don't know how the days ran this much faster? Only one day is more to complete the training program. After that how could I meet Akshadh often? We should have powerful bonding for it.

In between my phone rang, It is my friend who suggested me how to overcome Xenophobia as quick as possible. I thanked her for the support given. Without her support, I would have never took such steps to proceed. I talk to her for about 15 minutes, then I called my parents and talked to them for ten minutes.

I scrolled my phone and opened the downloads, where I found Akshadh's handsome photo. I admired his charm and gazed delightfully. I zoomed his photo and looked into his eyes. At one point I couldn't take off my eyes from him and kissed his temple suddenly. It shooked my all over body and felt goose bumps for a minute. I kept his photo close to me and looked at him once again. I felt shy to look at his eyes as I felt he was pouting after my kiss. Are I gone crazy? How could the photo pout? I patted my head for my craziness.

I wished to talk to him but we didn't even share our mobile number. The only way to communicate him is through facebook. Tomorrow, I should get his mobile number.

I thought of sending him a message but I felt this is not the right time to send so I ignored. Then, I refreshed myself and prepared night dinner. Few minutes later, I had it with random thoughts spinning my head. What would Akshadh do now? Did he have dinner?

Akshadh Pov

"I am not in a mood to prepare dinner, Adhi" I replied to my brother via phone

"What happened brother? Are you alright? Your voice seems to be dull from the very beginning of the converse?"

"Yeah, I am alright but feeling exhausted due to works" I managed to reply.

"When are you returning back to India?"

"Day after tomorrow,"

Our converse goes on for five more minutes.

I laid in bed and I promised myself that I wouldn't think about Dhiya from this minute. I closed my eyes slowly. I had a peaceful time for half an hour, I think so and not sure. Suddenly, A girl flashed in front of my eyes and She smiled giving me a flower. Her face was not seen clearly as it was covered with scarf. I removed the scarf slowly and with a surprise It was my dream angel Dhiya. We shared our smile. Then, she left me running far away from me. Dhiya! Dhiya! I shouted and she was found nowhere. I opened my eyes frightfully. I blabbered Dhiya! Dhiya! with opened eyes. An unknown fear occupied me. Will Dhiya leave me as she left me in dream? I would never leave her from me. She is my life and without her there is no meaning for my life. She changed me completely.