Love makes life Heaven or Hell?

Akshadh's Maa started responding to Akshadh's words as his marriage hurted her inner self.. The machine shows good response. She tried hard to open the tear filled eyes.

"Doctor!! Dhiya ran out to call the doctor,"

"Akshuuu....Siddhuuuh," she held their hands sobbing...

"Will you marry Janu as you told?" His maa asked him hopefully with tear filled eyes.

Akshadh looked at his maa without responding. Siddhu signalled him to say 'yes'.

"Akshadh..., Are you okay with this marriage?" His maa asked doubtfully looking at him as he didn't reply.

In between Dhiya and those specialist doctors entered.

"Are you okay maa? How did you feel now?" Dr.Gokul sharma asked Maa checking her pulse rate.

She nodded okay and averted her gaze to Akshadh expecting his reply. Understanding the situation Dhiya asked Dr.Gokul sharma to observe his maa. Then she took Akshadh outside. Siddhu followed them.

"Akshadh, Don't worry about me. Take care of your maa. Give her happiness back. I knew you would get hurted if I exposed my love to you that is the reason I have buried my love in me on that day. This is our fate please Akshadh don't give the pain. Don't look at me like this Akshadh, please. It is killing me. No one should cross my situation in their life. It is hurting Akshadh please save her and leave me Akshadh. I can't be your burden please go Akshadh," she cried pleading him. Akshadh filled in tears holding her hand. Siddhu looked at them consfusedly.

"Anna, Did you know her before?" He asked shockingly.

Akshadh nodded and without looking at them he entered into the room. He looked at his maa's face and then turned to Dhiya. She showed her fake smile with tears rolling down.

"Mr.Akshadh, Your maa is expecting something from you. Please do it for her as soon as possible because her pulse rate is getting down," said Dr.Gokul

"Hmmm," Akshadh hummed and stepped closer to his maa.

Akshadh took his maa's hand in his hand and He could clearly see her expectation in his eyes, "Maa...I willl...marrryy..Ja......Aa.. nnuuuu....,You don't worry maaa" He stammered controlling his tears. Her lips curved a smile.

"My son Akshu," She bent his head down and kissed his forehead.

Then within few minutes maa was taken to the operation theatre to remove the block in the arteries to save her life further. The doctors alloted 4 hours for the operation. Akshadh, sidharth and Dhiya stood outside.

Silence occupied between them. Each minute passed hardly for Akshadh and Dhiya. An hour passed by slowly.

Siddhu sat near Akshadh by hugging his side, "Anna, forgive me please, without knowing you fully, I talked rudely to you thinking you are adamant in this marriage. I knew how much you love maa but I never thought you rejected maa's words as you have someone in your heart. I am sorry anna, I have no rights to look at your face. You are great anna, you have sacrificed your love to save maa,"

Akshadh didn't reply. Then, Siddhu held his both hands together and thanked Dhiya.

Hours passed by slowly. Dr.Gokul sharma came out, "Don't worry, operation is successful. Give her sometime to get her conscious back. Mr.Akshadh, only your words helped to save her life. Don't do anything objecting her wish because her heart is still weak. Make her happy always to sustain her life,"

"Ok doctor," Both the brothers thanked him. The doctor smiled at them and left the place.

Dhiya turned to leave the place after hearing doctor's words. She met Dr.Gokul Sharma, who was sitting in Dhiya's cabin especially in Dhiya's chair.