Dhiya's Confession

Third person POV

Sharply at 5.00 a.m, Akshadh entered into the doctor's room and stood shockingly. He remained frozen for a second. He blinked his eyes intermittently to capture the view
infront of him.

"What am I seeing now is really happening?" His mind voice. He didn't forget to look at Dhiya at that time. Few minutes before he longed madly to have Dhiya nearer to him but he never expected her presence this earlier. It was like a miracle. He send his silent prayers to God for sending Dhiya to him. A small smile occupied his lips thinking his mom will be back soon.

The specialist doctor, Surgeon doctor and Dhiya were discussing about the scan reports. The specialist doctor who came for further treatment noticed Akshadh entering inside the room.

"Come in Mr.Akshadh," said the doctor and Dhiya turned aside to see Akshadh. Dhiya looked at him
for few seconds and she averted the gaze as she couldn't see Akshadh in trouble. Akshadh looked at her miserably. His usual style, comfort everything get vanished today by this unplanned great day. His life turned him upside down in a day.

The doctor greeted him warmly and Akshadh took his seat besides Dhiya. The doctor sitting opposite to him explained about the scan report.

"Mr.Akshadh, I have examined your mom few minutes back. She didn't came to conscious yet. Their is a block in left artery, there is a chance of getting block in other arteries, veins too so we have planned to remove the block to save her life. Unfortunately or fortunately this is just a try with last hope to save your mom because she is still in unconscious state. If she came to conscious before the surgery then there is high chance of getting her back. So pray to God to get her conscious back. We planned to start the surgery by 6.15 a.m,"

Sighing Akshadh looked at the doctor confusedly, "Is it possible to bring her consicous back within one hour?"

"It is in your hands Akshadh. You have to try few tactics here to bring her conscious back. You can say about her likes, wishes, her dreams etc if her inner mind started responding to it then there is huge possibilities to bring her conscious back and also it is best for the surgery. Sometimes miracle can happen here," explained the doctor. Akshadh nodded and Dhiya looked at him confidently.

Later, Akshadh thanked the doctor and came out. Dhiya followed him after few seconds.

Akshadh was standing in the corridor and Dhiya was standing back to him.

"I knew Dhiya, you would come here definitely, this is our love," he said without looking at her.

Dhiya didn't replied.

"How did you know about our admission here? Who told you about this?" asked Akshadh thinking something was there behind her presence and he wants everything to bring to the light.

"Akshadh, we don't have enough time to discuss about it now. Now, only one hour is more and we have to try our best to bring your mom conscious," she said holding his shirt to make him turn to look at her.

He turned and looked at her, "You want my mom alive right? Your only thinking is now to bring her conscious but I can't even able to look at my Mom's face because I am responsible for her condition. I behaved rudely for not informing me about the engagement, Janu etc etc because of my love on you. Do you want me to kill her again by my words? I can't Dhiya. Please go from here and I am ready to play with my fate,"

Sighing, "Akshadh please, I never expected that this would happen and finally ruins your mom. I knew you are not ready to believe me whatever I say. We shall discuss everything later and don't play with this precious time"