Janu left?

Akshadh heard everything, Promise? Did this woman block my maa by the promise? This woman always puts me in an unhappy state and now I understood she gamed with my family. It is her only job. Did she use to think it daily like how to irritate me?

He didn't stand there for long and then he took long steps to the upstairs Balcony. The cloud was dark and Moon's light manages to shower it shining throughout as it was half-moon. There were few stars trying to add their brightness individually. Akshadh was standing at the edge of the balcony. He clutched his palm anxiously. Weak tears wetted his eyes. Janu was more than he thought about her. She would go to any extreme to make her desire and she used his maa finally. The word promise was echoing in his ear often. He managed himself to control his emotions. He knew words can't make her understand only time makes her understand her fault.

After standing there for a long time he entered his room. He didn't look at Janu who was standing near the door. His room was entirely changed and the wardrobe was placed in a different direction. He got furious but he still persisted silent. He picked up the T-shirt and casual tracks. He came after refreshing.

Janu was sitting in the couch which was placed opposite to his bed. Akshadh turned off the lights leaving a dim light.

Janu tried to commence the talk.

"Akshadh, How long we would be like this? At least scold me. I want to hear your words. Don't kill me by your silence," Tear drops reached the corner of her eyes. She felt worried as Akshadh is not even looking at her for once. She got an inner fear, What if it continues for long?

He didn't reply. He was already storming in anger. She started pouring oil in his fire, "Akshadh, I love you and that made me do this. Please forgive me and talk to me. Your silence is almost killing me slowly,"

He laid in the bed and wrapping the blanket till his face.

"I love you, Akshadh,"

He loves the word, Love. Love meant Dhiya but he hates to hear it from Janu. It remains a very sensitive issue for him, being unable to control his words he spits out, "This is not love. Do you know what love is? In my world of the dictionary, Sacrificing is love. Sacrificing Love for the people whom you loved. Sacrificing the wishes, families, desires etc. She did and now she went away from me. I can't forget her for a second. I am carrying her here," he caressed on his heart thinking where Dhiya is staying.

"She went??' Janu's mind voice. She neither feels happy nor sad. His words are stabbing her because these painful words are not for her.

"What to do Akshadh? Even I loved you one side for three years. I followed you without your knowledge. At a point when I tried to give up, do you know how much pain I have endured at that time? I can't Akshadh instead let me kill myself. At that time, Maanvi started the marriage talk. How can I leave you after that? Destiny ties us together. Now, we got married and understand reality. How can I give up on you?"

He signed, "Why can't you give up?" He araised a question from her final sentences.

"Because I love you, Akshadh,"

"I love her, how can you expect me to give up? You can't understand the feelings of others. Already you spoiled my life. Please don't dig up my emotions and change me to a beast. Also, don't waste your time in arranging the things in my room that I hate totally because in very soon you are going to your home permanently," He said sarcastically about Divorce.

"I will amend you by my love and a day will come for me where you dream for my love " she repeated her Mantra words again.

Laughing!!! " Good Joke!!!! Jokes apart Try if you can," he burst out the final words.