Ch. 1 : The Egg Test

Third PoV

"Akio. Wake up." Erina shakes Akio.

"Ngh.... So sleepy... Why so early...?" Akio said as he put his blanket over his head.

Erina rolled her eyes.

"Get up lazy!" Erina said pulling the blankets off.

"Hey! Give me back my blanket!" Akio said getting up.

"Hurry up and get ready or else we're going to be late!" Erina says turning away and out the door.

"I guess I'm awake now...." Akio said getting up and stretched.

Akio got ready and went to Totsuki Academy. Since Erina left with her aide, Hisako, Akio has been looking for them. Akio didn't know a lot of people because it could be that they're losers, low-life's, peasants, commoners, or nobodies to him. He only respects whoever he wants to respect. Plus he won't remember most people's name because there to many people and he doesn't want to remember all that.

"Hmm... now where is nee-chan at?" Akio asked himself quietly.

Akio looks around for awhile. When he looked to his left he saw Erina and Hisako.

"Ah! Nee-chan!" Akio said waving his hand while running up to her.

"Akio, quiet down" Erina scolds Akio.

Akio just chuckles, "Sorry.. Anyways where are you going to?"

Erina opens her mouth but then Hisako said it instead.

"Erina-sama has been assigned to judge today's transfer exam."

"Really? May I come?" Akio asks.

Erina and Hisako looks at each other and then back at Akio.

"Yes, you may come Akio" Erina said.

They all head to the place that holds the Transfer Exam. As they get there, there were many students there. Well, if they pass to become students anyways. Erina steps up and starts to talk.

"My name is Erina Nakiri. I have been given the duty to overseeing today's Transfer Exam." Erina introduces herself.

"What are the guidelines for this test?" Erina asks Hisako.

"As follows, Erina-sama" Hisako replies.

"First, interviews in group of ten, based on application. Next, each candidate will cook two or three trial dishes. Those who pass those stage will then-" Hisako was interrupted by Erina.

"Hmph! How boring and dull. I know... Bring me the ingredient counter!" Erina orders.

The ingredient counter is brought and Erina walks up to it. She observes the ingredients and reached her hand towards it.

"Egg will be your main ingredient." Erina holds up an egg.

"You each will prepare one dish. Those who satisfies my palate will earn entrance to the Totsuki Culinary Institute. However for the next one minute only... I will accept all withdrawals from the test without question." Erina says smirking.

Everyone ran out yelling, screaming, even some were yelling 'Mommy!' and such. This sight made Akio a bit disappointed.

"Erina-sama, was this wise? I doubt anyone will stay..." Hisako questions.

"You saw them, they were a pack of talentless bunch. My precious time was wasted on those worthless." Erina said sighing.

Akio looks at Erina.