Halloween Special

Well.. Halloween is here, and you guys have been wanting a new chapter so here's the chapter. Also in this chapter, let's just say all characters knows each other or at least get along with each other.
Warning: There may be a little sexual tension in this chapter. You have been WARNED.
____________________________________

Akio's PoV
Erina took interest in Halloween. I figured it out a week ago.

About a week ago
Erina is running around, her eyes lit up as she ask Hisako some questions. I hear some over their conversations.

"Hisako, you know what is interesting. There's a holiday the Westerns celebrate. It's called Halloween!" Erina said in a excited voice.

"They wear costumes to scare others. They also eat different kind of stuff, but I heard they mainly eat sweets. I wonder if we should ask Akanegakubo-san..?" Erina continues talking about this event to Hisako.

Back to present

I honestly don't understand why she's excited for this event but it does seem interesting. So I did a little research about it. It really is interesting, about the 'trick or treat', the sweets, and the costumes. I can see why Erina is interested in it.

I didn't see when it will be until Erina came up to me and said, "Today is Halloween so we will celebrate it today!"

Honestly, I forgot to look up the date but I was pretty happy that it was today.

"So then.. where will we go?" I asked.

Erina looked at me with a blank stare then had a gloomy aura.

"I don't know... um.. this is our first time celebrating this holiday." Erina looked at me.

Then both our phone rang, a text message was sent to us both. It said 'Today is Halloween, come celebrate with us at the Polar Star Dormitory! ☆' from Isshiki Satori.

Us twins looked at each other, our eyes lit up and as we smile. Hisako also had the text message because she came running towards us, with bags in her hands and rushes us to go in the car. She seemed happy celebrating this event. It's probably because Erina was excited for this.

As we get to the dormitory, there were many people there. The first years were there and some of them are already in their costumes. The second years was already wearing their costumes and the third years was making food in their costumes. They all were having fun. When we got out of the car, some of them even welcomed us.

"Welcome Nakiri twins!" Isshiki-senpai welcomed us with a big hug. He let go of us and welcomed Hisako also with a hug.

"Erinachii, Akiochii, and Hisakochii are here!" Yuki yelled out coming toward us.

"My, it's Akio-Chan!" Alice came and gave me a hug and rubbed her cheeks against mine. She stopped and looked at Erina. "Oh, and you too."

"Don't give me that!" Erina yelled at Alice.

I looked at most of the students costumes, then looked at Hisako's hand with the bags. I walk up to her, putting my finger on my chin.

"Will that be our costumes, Hisako?" I asked her.

"Yes, it's our costumes, Akio-sama." She nodded.

We walked in the dormitory and got changed. I was a neko, Erina was a princess, and Hisako was a witch. I was quite embarrassed about my costume but I also want to have fun. When we went outside, I didn't realize my eyes were searching for something. Or someone to be specific. Then out of nowhere, Isshiki-Senpai popped out from behind me.