Ch. 31: Which one? The Kight or The Commoner?

Soma Yukihira vs. Professor Suzuki, cooking battle. Yukihira loses while Suzuki wins.

A Few Days Later, Shadow Seat Akio's Office

Knock
Knock

"Who is it..?" Akio asks, his face slightly pink from blushing.

"Excuse me."

The doors open and a male comes in with a bouquet.

"I've brought another bouquet for you today. Will you do me the honor of taking it? But, to be honest, before yourself, Prince Akio... Even these flowers are but accessories to your radiant beauty. Garniture(Decorations) though they are." Suzuki presents the bouquet to Akio, and the imagery of Suzuki as a Knight in Shining Armor shows.

"S-Suzuki-Sensei..." Akio blushes as he covers his face.

"Just kiddin'! Anyway, nose to the grindstone all the time will wear ya out! I've brought a few snacks today... How about tea time? As a break?" Suzuki takes out a bag with tons of snacks and places them on Akio's desk.

"Suzuki-sensei... You can't just come here everyday. What if I'm not here at all today or tomorrow? You'll just find an empty room, so don't come here everyday!"

"Oh? Then if you're not in here, I'll just have to find you." Suzuki smiles.

"P-Please Suzuki-sensei! I-I... It's good to know there is someone to... Uh..." Akio blushes, thinking about what he was going to say.

Akio hides his face in his arms as he lays his head on the desk. Suzuki touches Akio's hair, petting it at first.

"Prince Akio..." Suzuki starts.

Akio looks up, only his eyes showing and his face still a blushing mess. Suzuki smiles as he sees Akio's eyes.

"You've got a bit of chiitara stuck in your hair." Suzuki had the chiitara in his hand and then he takes a bite of it.

"W-What're you doing?! Don't eat stuff that was from my hair! Here! Spit it out!" Akio puts his hands out in front of Suzuki.

Suzuki smiles as he just went to a trash can and spit it out. "Happy, my prince? I wouldn't dare spit in my prince's hands, ever."

"O-Oh... But, just tell me if there's something on my hair, and please don't eat it too." Akio says as he sighs.

"Anything for you, Prince Akio!" Suzuki smiles brightly.

'What are these two doing?!' The people that was just coming in and was at the door was Erina, Hisako, Sakaki, Yuki, Daigo, and Shoji.

"He's being too close to Akio!" Erina looks at Suzuki with a bit anger.

"Erina-sama, calm down, Akio-sama won't be easily swayed." Hisako tries to calm Erina down.

Erina just responds by crossing her arms as she angrly looks at the two in front of her.

"So I guess it is true... Suzuki-sensei's been hitting on Akiocchi." Yuki blushes as she sees the two.

"And wherever Suzuki-sensei goes, someone else always follows..." Daigo says.

"I'M BEGGING' YA!"

"Here he is." Sakaki and Yuki turns around.

"Suzuki-Sensei! You're here, aren't ya?!"

Yukihira barges in from the door. "Battle me once more!"

"Yes, yes.Get outta my way. I'm about to have tea with the Prince!" Suzuki pushes Yukihira's face away from him as he smiles.