Ch. 35: Sorry for?

A few hours later, the Third trial ended.. Beyond the castle's Inner Citadel...The Final Gate was opened.

The tall old man, walks forward.

"Must be a full house in there. All eyes are on this year's BLUE... The roaring cheers of the crowd are testament to that!"

Then the audiences shouts in excitement.

"This battle floor is a special area, reserved only for those who overcame the hardships of the first three trials! An area fit for those practically superhuman warriors who have honed their blades to a tingling shaprness! And now, let us introduce the chefs who will be battling in the first match! In the Red corner!! A midnight chef!! "The Female Sergeant," SAAARGE!!! And with that notable C.C. knife in hand, chef Sarge holds a second title, the wielder of the dish arms!! What kind of mind-blowing dish will she creat this time?!"

Sarge walks to the area with her chainsaw with intimidation. She looks to the opposite of her. Her eyes cold to who her opponent is.

"And her opponent in the Blue corner!!! Here he COOOOMES!!! The current First Seat of Totsuki Academy!!! Soma Yukihiraaa!!"

"What're you making' that unhappy face for, Miss Sergeant?" Soma asks with a smile.

"Who are you...?! ....Well, whatever. It doesn't matter. I'll find out by facing you. Now show me! Your superhuman prowess!!" Sarge says.

"Superhuman... Prowess, huh.."

"And there you have it! The contenders for the first match are ready!! At the sound of the gong, we will begin!!"

"This is where you'll disappear, Soma Yukihira. For Asahi-sama's sake, too!" Sarge says.

"Asahi? Do you know something about Asahi Saiba?" Soma asks.

"...None of your business." Sarge says as she turn around.

As the two went to their section, the announcement talks.

"Well then, it is time to announce the theme for this match!"

"The theme is, something that would make a christmas party all the merrier... Cake! We ask you to create the most delicious christmas cake!!" The tall old man says.

"Ca-Cake!?"

"Even though this is a cooking competition!? What's more, it's only August right now!"

"What is the WGO thinking!?"

"The time limit is 3 hours... Now... You may begin cooking!" The tall old man, sits down with the other WGO judges.

TIMESKIP

"Victor: From the Blue corner, Soma Yukihira!"

"It wasn't much!"

"Hey, uh... Sorry about that.But I can't afford to lose! Not until I get revenger on Asahi Saiba with my own hands!" Soma says to Sarge.

"Heh.. You certainly are strong. But... The reason you will never be able to beat Asahi-sama lies in that knife of yours!" Sarge says with a smirk.

Soma looks at her with a confused but pissed-off look, "What!?"

Elsewhere... In a different arena in the Citadel.

"Now! Our match is moments away from beginning! Eishi Tsukasa vs. Asahi Saiba!"
.
.
.
.
"The victor is... Asahi Saiba!"

Mostly everyone in the room was shocked and surprised because Eishi Tsukasa lost. Asahi looks into the crowd and made eye contact with Soma and then at Akio who was also in the crowd, watching.