New Years Special

So I was going to quickly finish a chapter but totally forgot and now it is the New Years, well... I know that it was supposed to be a Christmas one but I was busy and was unable to update so here is a New Years Special..!
.
.
.
Yeah... I'm sorry. But please forgive me for this New Years special.
__________________________

Akio's PoV

It's almost the end of the year. I can have food, and spend time with Erina-Nee-Chan. At least, that's what I thought would happen. Right now, I'm at the Polar Star Dormitory and more than half of these people are drunk. Even Erina-Nee-Chan is sleeping because of them!

"Nee-Chan~... you can't sleep here.." I tried shaking her a little bit.

"Mnn..." Erina-nee-Chan doesn't reply at all and is still asleep.

"Hisako, be by her side for now. She won't be getting up any time soon." I sigh.

Hisako nodded and sat by Erina-Nee-Chan making sure she is safe. I didn't get to drink anything, but I know sooner or later I will have to.

"Come drink with us, Akio-Chan~" Rindo-senpai said drunkly with some drinks in her hand.

"Here, drink some~" she smiled at me.

I looked at her and laughed awkwardly. "Rindo-senpai.. it's okay, I don't really need it."

"Come on!~ At least drink some~!" She laughs as she shoved a cup in my hand.

I knew she won't change her mind so I just swallowed the drink down.

"Yosh!! I got him to drink!! Let's play some more!" Rindo-Senpai shouted and danced.

"There she goes..." Tsukasa sweat dropped.

"I think I have a high tolerance to drinks." I said proudly, my face flushed red.

"Tsukasa-senpai~ lemme be near you too." I smiled at him and got closer to him.

"A-Akio-San, what are you doing?" Tsukasa-senpai stiffens up.

"Being next to you, do you not like it..?" I looked up at him, with puppy eyes.

I leaned in closer to Tsukasa-senpai, only to be pulled away from him.

"Hey!" I was about to push whoever pulled me away until I looked closer to who it was. It was Soma.

"Soma-chan~ You pulled me so suddenly, I was honestly scared." I pretend to feel hurt as I put my hand over my chest.

He picked me up, bridal-style and looked at the crowd in the Star Dormitory. "Don't get in our way and please don't interrupt us." Then he carried me into his room and put me on his bed.

"Ehh~ Soma-chan~ Why are we here? Can't we celebrate New Years with everyone else..?" I asked him.

Soma's PoV

"You're drunk, Akio." I said closely to Akio's face.

Akio's face was flushed red, it was too cute and I didn't want anyone else to see.

"I am not drunk~" He whined.

"You are. Just lay here with me." I said, blushing a bit.

"Mkay~" He said as he lays on me.

I stayed still, careful not to move. I feel him move on me and he plays with my hair.

"How come we aren't going to the shrine..?" Akio asked as he continues to play with my hair.

"We already did, after that everyone had drinks. You really are drunk, huh?" I smiled at him, chuckling.

"Soma-chan~ I want to count down with you for New Years." Akio looks straight into my eyes.

"Okay." I patted his hair as I look at the time.

"Oh what do you know, it's almost time to count down." I said showing how much time we have left.

"Let's count together." Akio lays his head on my shoulder. All I did was nod as a response.

5
.
.
4
.
.
3
.
.
2
.
.
1
.

"Happy Ne-" Before I get to finish my sentence, Akio kissed my lips. He pulled away and gave me a closed-eye smile.

"Happy New Year, Soma-chan." Akio said hugging me.

I snuggle into his shoulder, 'Why are you so cute!?'

I look up at him and kissed him too, "Happy New Year, Akio."

Then downstairs, people were celebrating and we can hear them shouting and yelling. Akio and I looked at each other once more before laughing.

_____________________________________________________

Yep, that's it. Hope you enjoy and thank you! Happy New Year