Ch. 4: Let the Hell begin

Third PoV

Akio was in his office room. Akio was standing in front of his desk and looked at it. There was a newspaper on Akio's desk. The newspaper talked about the transfer student, Soma Yukihira, and Ikumi Mito having a Shokugeki. Akio read it and laughed to himself.

"I wonder who will really win?" Akio questions himself. Akio looked at the newspaper again and wanted to know when the Shokugeki starts and what day. Akio had a shocked face and he turned around and walked out. He couldn't believe that he was late because the Shokugeki started today. Akio ran like his life was about to end.

~A While later~

Akio makes it to the Shokugeki and there he saw his sister, Erina. He panted trying to get his breathe. He dusted himself and went up to Erina.

"So..? What're you doing here, Nee-chan~?" Akio asked teasingly. Erina jumped a bit. "Akio, don't scare me like that." Erina glared at Akio a bit but then sigh. Akio laughs and followed Erina and Hisako. They went to the room above everyone and watched the Shokugeki from there. The students that were watching were asking things such as,

"Why's the Nakiri twins here?"

"It's probably because Mito's part of their fraction?"

"Yeah but is that the only reason why they're here?"

Akio can tell the students were saying this because they were all loud that Akio covered his ears. He was surprised that Erina wasn't effected by this. Akio looks down and saw Ikumi Mito.
He looked at his sister who was smiling at Ikumi, probably expecting her to win. He noticed that Ikumi was smiling because Erina was there.

Akio stops covering his ears and waved at Ikumi, smiling. This made Ikumi blush a bit and gave him a small wave back. Akio smiles for a little bit longer until the Shokugeki begins. When the Shokugeki began, Akio stops smiling and gave a serious face. He carefully watches both Ikumi and Yukihira. Watching the meat Ikumi was slicing, Akio sees Ikumi carefully treating the meat with care. Akio then looks at Yukihira and sees Yukhira taking out meat that was apparently on sale. Akio had a blank face. After a short pause, Akio starts to laugh.

'It would be surprise if he wins this Shokugeki with just that.' Akio thinks to himself. The crowd went crazy that they started to yell and shout at Yukihira. People even threw things at Yukihira. Akio sees Ikumi trying to taunt Yukihira. Erina explains to Hisako about Ikumi and what's her good point and stuff. Akio on the other hand just quietly watch everything happen. A while later, they have started judging. Seeing the judges reaction, Akio gets up from his seat and left the room. He went where the judges were at and for the judges, Akio seemed like he popped out of nowhere.

"Um.. May I have some?" Akio says trying to be innocent and cute to the judges.

Even though the judges knows they aren't allowed to do something like this, they gave a bowl to Akio. Akio takes a bite of Ikumi's dish. One bite and his eyes lighten up. Akio looked up at Ikumi, like a puppy trying to get the attention, and went up to her.

"It's yummy, Ikumi-chan." This made Ikumi blush and nodded.

Yukihira was done making his and gave his to the judges. Akio, like a good boy he was, waited for the judges to eat it first. But before Akio was going to ask Yukihira for a bowl, Yukihira gave one to Ikumi. Ikumi took a bite of it and then tears came out. She quickly ate Yukihira's food and when she was done, she wiped her tears. Akio raised his hand, making others look at him. Yukihira also sees this, knowing that Akio was probably trying to get Yukihira's attention, Yukihira asked, "Yeah? What do you need?" Akio brightens up and quickly went up to Yukihira.